Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

LOCKER

It was on a Friday night when me and two of my friends went to the movies we where scooping out all kinds of guys. There was this guy working there that went to my school he was so hot. He was giving me this look and i could not help it so i went over and asked for a bag of popcorn and a small drink, He asked what movie i was going to see (blarwhich). He said he was going to see the same one after he got off work about a couple of minutes. He asked if he could sit down with buds, and me before he could finish what he said i said yes and he kind of laugh. About 5 minutes later he got off work, he came over to where i was sitting and asked me if i could come into the locker room with him because he had to change, So next thing you we are in the locker room, He started to change like if there was nobody there just him. While he was changing i could not help looking at his sexy body, I was getting so horney, so i asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said no, after he put his shirt on he came and sat down next to me and started to feel on my leg next thing you know we where kissing, as he was kissing me and felling on me i was getting horney as hell so i started to feel on his cock. About two minutes of making out we where on the floor of the boys locker room, he suddenly got up and locked the door on his way he turned off the lights and we where laying in the dark as we where getting undressed he pulled out a glow in the dark condom he said one of his friends had given it to him for his first time. I told him that this was my first time and i wanted to do it with someone that i had strong feeling for he kind of stopped and asked me if i felt anything for him, i told i liked him but i did not care i was too horney to back up. He told me that he had liked me ever since he saw me come in his math class, so any ways we started to kiss and feel on each other, just before we got in to action he asked me if i wanted to do it of course if said yes and we where haveing sex in the boys locker room. It kind of hurt a little but it felt so good i did not want him to stop. 15 minutes later we come out of the locker room and he asked me of course i said yes and we have been together ever since.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid