Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sally's first piece!!!!!

I never thought I would actually let anyone know about this, but I just can't keep it inside any longer. It was the last day of my senior year and there was a carefree spirit in the air. Tomorrow I would be free, what a feeling....anything could happen now! But tonight we PARTY!! The student council was having their year end party and it was a blast, being that it was school property there wasn't to be any alcohol on the premises but we snuck it in anyways, besides Mr. Richards didn't care he LOVED all of us. He was my idol, I worshipped him we had a great friendship but I wanted more. Unfortunately he was happily married, or so I was led to believe. Anyways, that night we drank and danced and occasionally I smoked a little weed.
I was really fucked by the time the party was over and of course I was left to clean up. Luckily, Mr. Richards stayed to give me a hand, "it's not right for you to be left alone" he said with warm smile that made me tingle all over. The air was ripe with sexual tension as we moved about the moonlit courtyard. We finished cleaning and I turned to him to say our last good-byes, who knew if we would ever see each other again. We hugged, it was a long and passionate embrace, I could feel his hard muscle bound chest through his shirt and I longed to feel more. His hand gently brushed against my ass, and I found my lips on his. The sparks flew as he kissed me harder, deeper and I moaned with delight. His tongue caressed mine and I knew I had to be his. His hands moved to my tits and he paused to squeeze my swollen nipples before removing my blouse in one quick motion. I ran my fingers through his hair as his skillful mouth devoured my tits, licking and sucking, he whispered my name. It was ecstacy, I wanted to return this insane pleasure he gave me and I pulled him up to me and removed his shirt. I ran my hands across his chiseled chest and bent my head and I returned the favour he moaned as I gently bit his taut nipple and returned to his lips. I was dripping wet with excitement, my pussy was on fire, wanting for his touch. I could feel his throbbing cock rubbing up against my leg and I knew it was coming. He ran his hands up my thigh and grasped my juicy pussy, I wasn't wearing any underwear and he fingered my clit as it continued to swell, I was out of control. I ran my tongue along every inch of his torso as I removed his pants and underwear and watched hungrily as his huge cock stood proudly before me. I was so overcome with desire that I began to devour him. I enjoyed sliding his huge cock in and out of my hot mouth, he held onto my head and together we found a rhythmic tempo. We continued until he couldn't take it any longer. He lowered me to the ground and caressed my body, nibbling on my ear and whispered I LOVE YOU. I though I was in heaven, but the best was yet to come. His hot mouth found it's way down to my quiverring cunt and inserted his tongue and I thrusted my hips forward at this intimate touch. Dear GOD!!! I couldn't take this, I wanted him, all of him inside me. I screamed his name "JACK" and he knew what to do. He parted my legs and thrusted gently into me, he was slow and careful. I grabbed a hold of his tight ass and forced him deeper into me. We became one as we moved together symbiotically, in complete unison as if we were made for each other. He cried out my name as he exploded within me, I wanted it to last forever. I convulsed with pleasure as I too reached my climax, a hot wave of ecstasy rushed over me. We lay there panting heavily and holding on tightly to each other. We talked and laughed and made love some more. We spent every possible moment together that summer (turns out he was separated from his wife) until I had to leave for university, but don't despair we still got together every other weekend.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid