Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Christine

For several years, I had been dreaming about sex and lying awake at night wanting a man to make love to me. Then I began babysitting and the child's father made it clear he wanted to have sex with me. I was very horny and wanted to but would not allow it to go past heavy petting and oral sex. It just seemed wrong to have my first time be with someone I didn't care about.

The waiting paid off...

I went to meet a friend and she was sitting with an attractive man that clearly looked foreign. He was not tall but had broad shoulders and beautiful shiny black hair and amber colored eyes. He stood immediately when I approached and asked my friend to introduce us. The attraction was immediate for both of us and nearly took my breath away.

We started going out but really it was more like eating dinner and going straight to his apartment to make out. He was in his early 20s and had experience. My inexperience seemed to inflame him.

Finally, after a few dates, I couldn't stand all the sexual tension anymore and agreed to finally have sex with him. I was shy about taking off my clothes so I extended our makeout session until the sun started to go down. Then I let him lead me to the bedroom for the first time....

Our foreplay had been extensive and we were both very eager to finally have sex. He undressed me and took a moment to really appreciate my body. At 17, I was 5' 8" tall with 36C breasts and long thin legs. His gaze made me nervous but I was so hungry for him that I lay back and told him it was okay to enter me. He laid on top of me and gently spread my legs. I had one final moment of terror but knew it was way to late to say no now. His penis was a normal 6" but very thick. It was a beautiful yellow color and he had large testicles. Feeling the smooth head of his cock pressing against me nearly drove me wild with desire. He pushed himself slowly into me and my insides turned upside down. I couldn't believe my body was capable of this type of intense pleasure.

My boyfriend continued to smoothly stroke in and out of my hot body and without any warning or effort I started to have an orgasm. I had had them before by myself but could not believe how intense this pleasure was in comparison. He came shortly after I did and I thought the experience was coming to an end. I was shocked to realize he was still hard and ready to keep on making love. I was amazed to find out that he was able to have multiple orgasms and could make love only limited by his interest and strength.

We stayed together for nearly five years and I know it was mostly due to the hot sex. We tried to live together several times and even got engaged at one point but we couldn't get along for very long outside of the bedroom. He was just too foreign in his thinking and expectations but when we were alone it was just plain explosive.

Now ten years after the last time we were together I still think of him often and remember the way it felt to be with him. I have been faithful to my husband of ten years but still often remember how it felt to make love to a man whose passion equaled mine.....

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid