Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tigger

Well it all started when I was in this summer scuba diveing program. There where 5 kids in the class Jon, Kate, Jen, Heather, and myself. Every night we went to the a pool to do some diveing. well it was comeing to the end of our 2 week course and we only had three days left. On the night of the third to last day we all stayed up and started playing a little truth or dare(hey I was 14). we each dared one another tell my where down to our undearwear. the Jon asked Kate who do you think is cute and she said "Tigger". to say the least I had no idea she liked me. we all had a little laugh and kept playing. then Jen dared kate to kiss me the smiled and turned red and then came over and knelled infront of me. I leand forword and kiss her and slipt my tunge in her mouth of course she liked it. Well it was getteing late so we went to our sleeping bags to go to sleep. I hade just fallen asleep when I felt something knoge me it was kate lying on the floor next to me I reached my hand out and put my hand in hurs. She got a little closer to me and took my hand ans put it on her breast. They wernt that big but a good handfull for a girl her age. I leand over and gave her a slow kissed and we tuched tunges and soon fell asleep.
Over the next two days we got closer and it came to the last night at the pool. None of us wanted to leave at first so we stayed late and used the Hottub. The onley grown up there was our teacher who went with to get some food for dinner. so there we where in the Hottub. Kate was sitting on my lap, Heather was two my right, Jon sat next to her, and Jen sat on the other side of him. Jen sugested that we go skinny dipeing. so we all took off out swimsuit. Jon's face was so funny I dont think he has ever seen a naked girl before. just then out teacher walked in everone sloched down in the water an I dont think he ever noticed what we where doing. He walked out and stareted to set up dinner Jon and I wernt tyred so we went to go play a little bball. we got tyred and lyed down soon kate came in and started cudling with me. soon after the other girls came in and we they went to sleep. Kate and I stade up and started kissing. I said lets go get in the hottub. so we made our way to to the hottub and got in. she stradle me and we started to kiss again. I reached back and untied her top and pulled it over her head. I started to kiss her chest when we herd something. just then Jen walked in and said hey can I join in. so she got in the tub and took off her top I reach out and felt her breast. Kate started to take her bottom off and came over to me and stradled me again. she reached down and pulled my shorts down to my knees. and I went inside her she started to scureem and shake as I went. she then started rocking back and forth. Jen stood up and slid down the bottom of her suit and laid down next to me and I started to finger. then Kate started to cum and slid off me before i could get some rest Jen jumped on my and started doing the same. to make a long story short I hade sex 4 times that night and I cant wait tell next summer .

G I

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid