Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ebbie

Our father worked for the US Government as an embassy official and we travelled to several different places as my sister and I were growing up. My sister was a year older than me and extemely attractive. Our existence was a lonely one, and often there was only just the two of us and the embassy staff at the residence as our parents participated in various functions away from where the embassy was located.

We were young, and rather stupid as the incident related occured. She had walked into the bathroom as I was taking a shower. I'd forgotten to lock the door and was masturbating anxiously as she walked in there! She had squealed at first and said I was a filthy pig! She then rushed out, but then came back a moment later and closed the door behind her.

It was then that she had opened the curtain, and looked at me face to face while I stood naked and still wet, and she began to lecture me, perhaps the way an older sister should.

I hadn't cum, or squirted anything. Her entrance had inhibited my progress! My cock however was still stiff, and she was standing there in front of me while I just stood there naked feeling stupid! Her eyes kept glancing down toward my cock, as she continued talking. My shaft it seemed would not get soft!

She told me I'd go blind. I'd heard such things before. She said that it was large, much larger than she might have thought! She asked if I had ever seen a naked woman? I lied and told her that I hadn't, though I'd fucked a younger servant girl while living in Cambodia the year before!

She opened up her robe for me to see. She wasn't wearing anything beneath! My cock extended further, then she touched my cock and suggested that it wasn't good to have such feelings at my age, especially for my sister!

Well, one thing then led to another. It was only her and I inside the house. She then took off her robe and got into the shower naked with me, and told me that she wouldn't tell our mother what she'd seen me doing.

We washed each others body with the soap. She washed my cock. I washed her furry snatch and felt her clit responding. I fingered her and felt her cunt react! The situation started getting worse. We experimented, and started doing things perhaps we shouldn't have as she now leaned against the shower wall, and arched her butt toward me. My cock caressed her furry pussy from behind, inside the slit of wetness in between. She moaned and said she liked the way it felt.

My cock caressed her clitoris, and when it seemed that she could take no more she pushed so hard against my cock it just went in! We fucked! Her cunt responded.

Her cherry had been broken by a boy she met while staying with our aunt the previous summer. She said they didn't really fuck. He put his cock in her, and that was all, then took it out a moment later, squirting seed.

My sister at that time would have been around fifteen. We became the best of friends and fucked regularly whenever our parents were not there. She told me things she never told another soul. I was her soul-mate, she was mine.

Six months would pass. She started getting friendly with one of the marines who came by one day to do a security inspection on our residence. He was older, perhaps twice my sister's age, and I could tell he really liked her, flirting with her all the time, and coming over to house whenever our folks were away. I knew that he was married, and had three kids back home. He had been away from them six months, and had another three to go. He really missed them lots, but it didn't seem to stop him from flirting with my sister Ebbie every chance he got! Ebbie of course loved the attention of an older man, and she responded.

Finally it happened. One afternoon when he came over she disappeared. I couldn't see them. I suspected she was with him in the utility building behind the house where we lived. I went down there. It was during the middle of the day. I heard a noise coming from inside and then looked through a partly open window. They didn't see me. I was lucky. I'm not sure what might have happened if they had!

Her jeans and panties were on the floor, her blouse fully open and her tits were being sucked on as he fucked her! I was overwhelmed with jealousy, watching as he gave her so much pleasure, her naked ass rotating to his thrusts!

I watched as well, perhaps for the instruction. I knew that he was married, that he'd likely fucked his wife a thousand times or more. She uttered words of thanks and praise and squealed and moaned in pleasure as his cock fulfilled her pleasure.

They fucked for quite a while, his enormous cock as thick as I had ever seen, my sister squealing with delight, her hips reacting to his thrusts! I hoped he might not hurt her. I worried that his cock was far too large! It was so much more intense than what she did with me.

I'm not sure quite how long they took, though it must have been a half an hour, and my sister must have cum a dozen times or more before he'd done with her and used her cunt to satisfy the need he must have harbored these six months!

Finally I knew he was about to finish! And then it happened! His cock began to squirt its seed! He had taken it from out of her as he began to cum, and squirted it the distance to her face and on her tits and down her belly. The thick white sperm that squirted from his penis was incredible. She didn't seem to care at all, and even seemed to like the taste of it while using just her finger to wipe the beads of cum from off her face! I thought I'd like to try that the next time we had sex, though I doubted if I'd have sufficient cum!

They started to get dressed. It was time for me to disappear as quickly as I could! I never mentioned not a word of it to anyone, not even to my sister.

Interestingly, she had snuck into my bedroom that same night, hornier than I had ever felt her, and wanted me to fuck her hard. She was different now, more needful than before. In months that followed we were fucking all the time, the fucking more intense that it had been before!

What he had done to her, and caused for her to fuck like this I wasn't sure! I hated him for taking of her innocence like this, and turning her into a whore! He'd fucked her hard, and used her, and left her wanting more!

I thought about his wife back home and hoped perhaps that she was getting fucked as well, perhaps by several different men, and getting someone elses sperm implanted in her womb. Perhaps she wasn't on the pill? She could have a surprise for him when he came home!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid