Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

pure plasure

I had gone to my married best friends, her and her husband were fighting. I was comforting her, when she leaned in and kissed me. At frist it shocked me, then when she did it again I grabed her hair and begain to kiss her like it was the end of the world.I felt her hands rubbing my breast, she slipped off my top baring my round frim brests. I took off her top, she was wearing a whit see through bra. I un did it and started licking and biting on her nipples as she rubbed mine. I could feel me getting wet. She was moaning with pleasur. I knelt in front of her and removed her shorts baring a whit lace g-sting. I kissed her thighs wile I rubbed her pussy, I knew at that second I wanted to taste her.I sliped her panties off and she leanded back on the chair putting her feet on my shoulders. I spread her leegs apart and rubbed her for a second. I then ran my warm tongue up and down her gentaly teasing her. I heard her moaning as I ran my tongue over her pussy. She was moving her hips in rhythm with my tongue. I felt hwr warmth pour into my mouth. She sat up and kissed me. She started bitting on my hard nipples and fingering me. It felt so good and I was so wet. She had me face her chair and spred my legs. She got onthe floor and ate me out like that,I was moaning with pure pleasure and I was close to letting go and she knew that. She sucked me into her mouth and licked as fast as she could until a let out a sost passionate scream. She turned me around and kissed me.For the rest of the night we did this until I had to leave. To this day we are stii best friends and every once and while we spend the night together. I have never in my life felt such erotic pleasure from anyone.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid