Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Di

Rick was my first serious boyfriend. He was so sexy and so much older (6 years) but I knew I had to let him have me or lose him. He was very patient and would never have forced me but I knew I wanted him to be my first. On christmas eve he came to my bedroom window and knocked, which scared the life out of me. He kept lightly knocking till I could stand it no longer (my parents were asleep in the next room). I spoke to him and he said let me in. I said I can't Mum &Dad will hear. He begged & begged, so I gave in and he clattered through my venetian blinds while I held my breath. He lay next to my single bed for a while just whispering sweet everythings in my ear till I felt like I would explode. Finally I let him lay next to me in my noisey slat based bed thinking any second one of my parents would come in & discover us. We started kissing & his hand moved so genteley over my body, I was totally possesed. He whispered how much I was turning him on & I could feel his hot dick slowly rubbing against me. I lay totally still & he climbed on top of me. I was so wet,horney &in love. He entered me slowly and I felt every inch penetrate my soul. I felt every thrust like a gift from the gods & could feel he felt it too even though I was terrified my parents would hear. I don't remember how long it lasted before he came in me, but I will never forget the man who I could/should have married & will never forget till the day I die.

1 comment:

ikeshiacaceres said...

Titha Titanium White Metal Slipboard | T-Titanium-Arts
Titha Titanium White Metal Slipboard with black titanium wedding band Black Plated Handle | T-Titanium-Arts | titanium daith jewelry The Titha Titanium Edge - The titanium athletics Titha's most popular design. This titanium water bottle is a highly durable,  Rating: 3 · titanium bar stock ‎2 reviews

MatrixMails - Get paid