Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Scott

When I was 17 I was dating a girl named Jackie who was 15. We had been together about six months when she suggested that we swap dates some night. She had some friends that suggested it to her. His name was Paul but I don't even remember the girl's name. I was not enthusiastic, but I decided that it was ok.

We went to a movie where I sat with the other girl and Paul sat with Jackie. Us guys put our arms around our girls and acted as though we were "with" the other one. I was clearly not happy, but I thought that I would get Jackie for this idea. After the movie we went back to Paul's place. He had a basement bedroom that was seperate from the rest of the house. We all went in and sat down. I put my arm around my gal and I saw Paul again put his arm around Jackie. I decided I would go for it with the girl I was with to make Jackie think this was a real stupid idea. So I began to kiss the girl I was with really hard and Paul followed with Jackie.

I then reached down and pulled my girl's polo shirt out of her pants and pulled it off. i looked over and I saw Paul doing the same with Jackie. Then my girl pulled off my shirt and I saw Jackie pulling off Paul's shirt. I thought Jackie won't let this go much further since she was a virgin and stopped me from putting my dick in her whenever we would get close. With that I stood up my girl and pulled off her pants. Then Paul did the same with Jackie, then the girls each pulled down the guy's pants.

So there we were on one couch, undies only and so was Paul and Jackie. Jackie was not leading me to believe she was going to stop anytime soon. So I caressed my gal under her panties and bra. She started rubbing my dick outside my boxers. She was not letting up. I got the idea that she and Paul had played this game before.

I then took off my girl's little pink bra and caressed her boobs. Paul did the same with Jackie.

Then I reached down and removed my girl's panties leaving her totally naked. She returned the favor, so I was sitting in front of my girlfriend and two total strangers with a raging hardon and horny as hell. Again, Paul did the same with Jackie and they were both naked too.

I took my gal's hand and led her over to Paul's bed where we both sat. I invited Jackie and Paul over and they obliged. After a while, I started really making out with my girl, rubbing her pussy and tits. After wiggling for a while, it ended up that Jackie and my girl were laying right next to each other. I decided that I was gonna fuck somebody that night and I didn't care if it wasn't Jackie, so I reached down and slid my cock into my girl as Paul did Jackie. After a while my girl suggested we switch. I then jumped off of my gal and stuck my dick in Jackie while Paul switched places with me. I will never forget how moist and tight her little pussy was that night. When I came I shot all over her stomach as Paul did the same. The other girl leaned over to Jackie and licked up some of my gism and I just layed down next to Jackie, totally spent.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid