Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Larry

It was a balmy Saturday summer night in Queens, New York in 1974. My buddy Ronnie who was the only cat to have a car as a teen was driving around the neighborhood, spotted me and I joined him in the ride. As we passed the quart of Old English 800 back and forth while driving toward the school park nearby, he spotted Danita walking along the street. She was in her typical garb, jeans, t-shirt and a light denim jacket. She was short, about 5'4", slim hips but wonderful breasts for her petite size. She was just a year older than me, a bit of a tomboy, but sexy in her teenaged way. My boy beckoned her over and she jumped in and now we had three sharing the bottle of malt liquor. As we traversed the neighborhood, Ronnie meandered the car over toward nearby LaGuardia airport and then Flushing Meadow Park where the Mets play at Shea Stadium and is now home of the US Open. We got out, my boy happened to have a blanket in his trunk, and with two joints and a disappearing bottle of malt elixir, the three of us settled onto the blanket on the grass nearby the Unisphere, the enormous statue of the Earth built for the 1964 World's Fair. We were out in the open but it was night and deserted. My boy Ronnie made the first move and kissed her on the mouth while I briefly watched until her top came off and there were those breasts, man were they beautiful. Full, round, perky, all sitting atop her slim hips and perfect ass. As my boy took to kissing her passionately, she laid down and I went to school on her breasts. I reached my hand down her pants and massaged her hot pussy, wet from excitement, and her smooth pubic hair was silky in texture from the wetness, the sweet scent of new pussy that only teenage girls seem to have wafted from her jeans and panties, and I then peeled them off revealing her in all of her goodness right there in front of me. So, I went for the gusto, and dove headfirst between her legs and licked that coochie to my heart's content. It was my first oral sex, and it tasted nice and she was going crazy as my boy was still kissing her and rubbing her breasts, her legs flailing around my head. This went on for about 15 minutes until I just went for it again and pulled out my dick and slid it into her. She took me in smoothly and the heat of it is still new as I write this...I pumped with no hurry and she met each thrust with her own hips...she was smiling and I was a young man pleased with the world. Ronnie wanted his so he told me to let him at it...she refused, she said only one guy this time and I was it...we petted for another hour and got dressed and loaded back into the car. When we dropped her off home she was nice, smiling and pleased with us and herself. Days later I saw her and she just gave me this great smile but we never got a chance to do it again. Funny too, as kids, especially boys, we brag about our conquests, neither my boy nor I bragged about it or even told anyone else. I think it was certainly out of respect for her cause she was a really nice girl, and that she had two older brothers who were cool but would not have looked kindly on us for having a threesome with their little sister. Many years later, around 1996, my brother and I were leaving a meeting in Manhattan and on the way back to the car Danita walked right by. She gave me the biggest smile and hug. She looked pretty much the same 22 years later, jeans, t-shirt and denim jacket, and the breasts were fuller. We exchanged numbers but I was whoring at least four other women at the time so I had enough on my plate. But, to this day, I remember her with good feelings and hope to at least see her again to see how she is doing.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid