Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Polar

Many have said, unitentionally or not, that when you jump into sex headfirst, you'd better be prepared. . .wear a condom. I say, sex is a bungee jump. . .wear a helmet.
I have thought quite a bit of my first time with Holly, back in my Freshman year of highschool. We both had gym first semester, God I hated gym. Oh, I was in tip top shape all right, and I could do every exercise and play every sport, I just couldn't stand being in a room with 24 other naked boys. I was a developing male, for crying out loud! I loved girls, and they, for the most part, loved me. So why be trapped in a horrid lockerromm with naked BOYS, when what I'd rather be seeing was naked Girls. I decided to solve this dileema one day.
Coach had explained at the start of this class that anyone who needed to shower was welcome to leave 15 minutes early to the lockerroom so as not to be late for third period. Tuesday morning, I took coach upon his offer.
Now Holly and I weren't technically a couple, per se, but seh'd been eyeing me in the halls, and i knew it was time to test her. We made plans for her to leave class early because of "female" issues, and i would leave early to "hit the showers".
I pulled open the heavy wooden door and walked over to my smelly locker where I took off my shoes and socks. A few moments later, Holly sneaked in, looking in all directions to be safe.
I walked over to her, barefoot, and said "Hey," with a coy smile.
She returned the hello. I examined her body and cound'tt wait to get her out of those tight gym clothes. We moseyed on over to the shower and I took off my shirt.
"Why did you want to meet in here?" she asked.
i moved close to her and embraced her in a hug, then I slowly slid my hand beneh her shirt. She began to squirm, but i held her. Then my hnd met her breast and gave it a tender squeeze, a rub, and then she calmed.
"take off your shirt," I told her.
"I don't know, Ryan."
"i took off my shirt."
"I know, but you don't have anything private under your shirt.'
"all right," I said, and I slid down my shorts and boxers, revealing my now-extending penis.
Holly gasped a little, then she reached for it, an I moved away.
"take off your shirt."
She proceeded to lift off the t-shirt and left on her green bra. I could see she had nocely sized firm breasts, with just enough cleaveage to titty-fuck her. I slid my hand up under her bra, fondeled her breasts a moment, then removed the bra. I slid down her shorts to reveal her still hairless pubis, her moistening vagina. Iturned on the water and sat down legs spread,a and she got down on her knees, encirclesd her lips around the head of my penis, and sent me straight to heaven. up and down for about four minutes,until I heard the heavy wooden door creak open, it was the coach! here I was, naked, getting a blowjob from this beautiful young girl. He stared down at me with bewildered eyes. Hollys head never stopped, she didn't know he was there. He cleared his throat to alert Holly of his presence. She released me, and turned to cover her breasts with her tiny hands when my penis throbbed its last throb and exploded semen all over her breasts. I sat there, moand a moment, and then I remembered coach was still there. Holly took my arm and hugged me to cover herself.
the coach spoke. "You know, Ryan, i never thought this awkward of a situation would happen to me.What am i gonna do, huh? i can't punish kids for being kids. I 'm willing to orget about this little incident as long as it does't happen here again."
"Thank you," I said, shocked.
Holly remained silent. She was red with embarassment. Coach grabbed a big towell and handed it to Holly. " I'm sorry I violated your privacy, Holly. I didn't mean to see you naked like this. i won't tell anyone. Alright?"
Holly shook her head yes, and took the towell.
"I'll go back to the gym and keep the guys an extra five minutes to let you two clean up." he looked at Holly as she cleaned my jizz from her breasts. Coach left and Holly and i burst out laughing. I had never been so embarassed. holly gave me along french kiss and I patted her ass as she stood to dress. She pulled up her pants, and I said, "Wait, I'll zip those for you, and I zipped about a centimeter, then i stuck my finger inside her, woggled it a few mintes, until she came onto my hand. "Thanks" she said. I patted her pussy and finished dressing her and myself. After that, I still hated gym class, coach never let me shower again, but at least I can still see Holly at lunch hour. {he,he}

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid