Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bathroom Boogy

I had just turned 15 and was starting my freshmen year of high school. I am older looking then most of the other girls in my class and my breasts are larger then most of theres also. All the guys say I'm hot. Anyway thats enough about me, lets talk about Fred. Fred is nicest guy in my high school, he is tall and muscular, and has a real nice ass! He plays fullback for the school football team. He is really hot and all the girls I know want to get on him. Nobody knows about our little incident though.
All year long I had been admiring him. I told some of my friends about my crush and the next day some how the whole school found out about my crush. Anyway one day after school I was walking home and his car pulled up beside me. I tryed to hide my face because I was sure he had heard I liked him. He rolled down the window and asked if I needed a ride somewhere. I couldn't believe it, I hesitated and then said sure. I was so nervous when I got in the car that I'm suprised I didn't wet myself. We drove around awhile and then he took me to my house. As I was getting out of the car he asked me if I wanted to come over to his house tonight? I about choked on my gum and then said I would like that alot. He said his parents weren't home and that we could watch a movie or something. I said OK and he said he'd pick me up at 10:00.
I was so nervous. I didn't know what to wear and I didn't know how to act around him. It was a Friday night so I told my parents I was going out with some of my friends. He arrived right on time and took me to his house. It was big and modern looking. Then we went inside and started watching the movie. We had been watching for about a half an hour when he put his arm around me. We made out for awhile and then he said he was going to go get some wine. I had to go to the bathroom so I wondered around a bit until I found one. I sat down on the stool and I heard him call my name. I yelled back at him to tell him I was in the bathroom. I was just finishing my buiseness when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. He asked if he could come in? When I opened the door I was shocked. He was standing there with his pants down holding up his large penis. He came in and started kissing me and taking off my cloyhs. He took off my bra and started licking my breasts. Then he worked his way down my belly and down by my croch. He rubbed my croch for awhile with my panties still on and then he slowly pulled them down exposing my wet vagina. He licked around the outsides of my slit and then plunged his tounge right in. It felt so good and soon I had my orgasim and dripped all over the floor. Then he sat on the toilet and asked me to straddle him. I sat down facing him and he reached down to guide his big dick into my hole. It hurt at first when he went real deep but I got used to it and let the pleasure take over. I rode him for awhile until we both had a long orgasim. I could feel his warm sperm ooze all around in my vagina. Afterwards we finished the rest of the movie and made out for awhile. Neither one of us said a thing as he was driving me home.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid