Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Homerun in the backyard

my neighboor jenny was camping outside one night and she invited me over. i snuck out of her house and went to her tent. i climbed inside and she was with a friend. her name was tammy and she was a curvy 13 year old blonde. jenny was 14 and a petite brunette. i sat down beside them and we soon played truth or dare. Jenny began asking questions about sex and stuff, and i became embarressed. I then dared jenny to show me her tits. she did so by lifting off her tank top. he boobs were small, but round like tennis balls. tammy giggled and then dared me to show my dick. i stood up and unzipped my shorts and pulled it out. i guess i was bigger for my age, i was tall and skinny. I was already hard and both girls giggled some more. Jenny then dared tammy to stroke it and she did so, caressing it fast and playing with my balls. Jenny began unbottoning tammys shirt and her big tits fell free. I sat down and leaned over to tammy and began sucking on her nipples. jenny took over my cock and began stroking it. I undid tammys shorts and forced my hand into her panties. her bush was full and her pussy was wet. i fingered her hole while jenny took my dick in her mouth. within minutes i was shooting my load in her throat. i remained hard and tammy stood and slipped off her shorts and panties. she positioned her self on my dick and began bouncing on it. jenny removed her shorts and took a seat on my face. i licked her young cunt till she moaned out loud. both girls began kissing while my hands roamed their bodies. After a few minutes, tammy got off me and jenny got down on all four. i entered her from behind and fucked her good. when i was about to cum, i pulled out and storked myself onto both girls.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid