Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

doing the bank teller

Part of my job is to take the daily deposit to the bank everyday. going everyday allowed me to become really good friends with the girls who work as tellers. One in particular (I'll call her KJ) and I bonded really quickly and she became my "preferred teller" I never really thought that KJ would ever be interested in me considering we were both in relationships, but slowly things just seem to all come together. We both happen to break up with our significant others about the same time and we began to see each other quite alot outside of the bank. One day she was closing up so I went to wait for her so we could go to dinner. She let me in as she finished counting the money. Nobody else was there so I came up behind and her and grabbed her around the waist. We hadn't really gotten to the physical stage yet, but after all of this time I was dying to kiss her. She spun around and gave me the longest, most passionate kiss of my life. when our lips parted I stood there in shock and told her that she was the most amazing girl I had ever known. She asked me about my sex life with my previous girl and I told her it wasn't the most exciting in the world. So she told me to follow her and she'd show me what she had wanted to do for a long time. I followed her into the vault and immediately she kissed me again. our tounges circled the inside of each other's mouths for what seemed to be hours. My hands felt all over her back and neck and our bodies seemed to become one. She laid down on the floor and I began to kiss her neck and unbutton her blouse. she had the sexiest black bra on that I lifted and began to kiss her breast. Passion ran wild and before we knew it we were lying there naked. She told me to relax as she climbed on top of me and began to kiss down my chest. Suddenly she took my dick into her mouth and gave me the best blow-job I had ever received. I started to cum and she stopped. "I want you inside of me" she exlaimed as she climbed back up, put her hair in a pony-tail, and slowly slid me into her. The feeling was amazing as she went up and down on my dick. we rocked back and forth until I exploded into her. we melted into each other's arms on the floor and talked for two hours. After a while we realized where we were and thought we should leave. Since that day, KJ and me have had the most amazing sex life a boy could ever dream of. and the reason is that we truly love each other. Thanks princess! you are so amazing!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid