Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

sarah n kyle

i met sarah when i went to florida for spring break. we met at clearwater beach n we just started talkin and we hit it off pretty good. well we were talkin n she looked so hot in her white bikini. i asked her if she had any tan lines and she said that i would have to find out. so with a quick move i ran my hands up her sides n pulled up her top. and to my suprise she didnt stop me, she just smiled and i didnt see any tan lines. then i asked her if she wanted to go somewhere private n she said sure. so we went to her car n went in the back seat, the car had tinted windows. n we were back there just talkin at first then i kissed her. wow was that good. she had a tounge ring. and we were kissin for a while n i took off her bikini top n played with her tits n rubbed them n kissed and sucked on them. then she put her hand down my trunks n started playin with my dick. i was so hard. she then pushed me down on the seat and pulled my trunks off. and kissed her way down to my dick, n licked the tip, then the shaft then my balls. her tounge ring felt so good. then she started jerkin me and sucking my balls in her mouth. then she put my dick in her mouth and sucked it so hard. i was in heaven. she did it for like 5 min n i said i was going to bust so she took it out and jerked it some more til i busted all over her tits. after i recovered i smiled at her and kissed her and then put my hand in her bikini bottom. i was amazed she was shaved. it felt so smooth. so i played with it n fingered it. then kissed my way down n pulled her bottom to the side and licked her pussy, she tasted so good. she was so wet. after about 10 min of that she said she wanted me in her so i sat aup on the seat. she got on top of me pulled her bikini bottom to the side , grabbed my dick and sat on it. oh god it felt so good. i leaned over n we started kissing, and she was moving up n down on me. moaning real loud. i was so turned on. i started sucking her nipples which was hard to do because she was bouncing on me pretty hard. after a few minutes i was about to cum so i told her and she pulled it out n i shot it on her stomacch n all over her bikini bottoms. it felt so good. we then just layed there kissing for a while before we went back to the beach. when we got back her friends were asking where she had been. she just smiled at them. i was smiling too. we ended up spending the rest of the week together and now we talk all the time but we live so far away. sarah you are the best.......

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid