Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

group sex

I am a university. I was living in hostel. my roommate, Peter, is a handsome boy! He has a lot of girlfriends. I live with him happily. Every Sunday, I will not at hostel. I will go back to home. And Peter will also leave.
However, one of the Sunday, I need to do somethings in the University, I went back and stay in Hostel. When I open my room's door, I saw a lot of men and women in my room. My room is not very big, and all of them are naked!!!
I also found that Peter was there. He was naked too!! One of the man was eating Peter's penis! And Peter was eating another man's ball!! I stand there and don't know what to do! Peter saw me then, and he talk to his friend that push me in the room!
They push me in and take off all of my clothes. Peter say he don't want to do so. He then call one of the woman eat me. However my penis hadn't hard! It is because I am afraid of them!! One of them was holding a camera. They want to take me in the tape.
Peter say if I don't want a woman, then let a man. Oh! No! I call hom to stop and I will not tell the others. But Peter didn't stop. HE ATE ME! My dick suddenly came hard. And peter say,' You are so bad! You want me?' Although I say no, He still eating me. And the others also begin to have sex!!
One of the woman climb up and let me eat her. at first I haven't, but Peter call me to do so or he will bake my dick. so I follow what he say. she was very wet. I start to enjoy that. Then a man climb up too. he put his dick into the woman who I was eating!! He let his ball in my mouth. I don't know I was eating the ball at that time!!
15mins later, the man say he was coming! he put his dick out and put it in my month!! He shoot in my month and call me to eat them all. I was going to cum at that time too, I listen to him and eat them. I saw Peter eat mine and all of the cum in his month! Peter climb up and kiss me. so my cum also in my month.
after that, every week I will have sex with them, not only the men, but also the women!! In fact, I also have hot sex with Peter every day. We have bath together and eat each others' dick. But I am not a gay man. I only enjoy the feeling of shooting

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid