Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brian's Baby

This is about love as much as sex because my first time was with the women I will spend the rest of my life with. I first knew Candice when I was just eighteen and about to gradguate from high school. Then I was just casual playing around dating different girls. The first time we dated nothing happened, in fact after that I dated several different girls but I kept going back to Candice so by the time I turned nineteen we were dating a lot. Nothing serious just fund things like going to the movie or together to church with out parents. Well things started heating up and I was getting to think I was in love and feeling rather hot towards Candice. We talked about all sorts of things like what we wanted in life and suprise, suprise we both wanted marriage and a big family. Candice said more than four and I thought COOL. Anyway we got engaged when I was twenty and our ove sessions got hotter and hotter. I got a new apartment and then one afternoon Candice cam for a visit. Soon we were in the bedroom making out with our clothes off. I was on top of Candice making out when she said "do it" and well I just pushed on. My heart was pounding. I knew she want on the Pill and I certainly didn't have a condom on. It was awsome as I pumped into her again and again and then I was cumming in her alike a buckede of cum and then we were done. We lay close together feeling like I had experienced a new better kind of love. Now we have the most awsome baby boy named Ryan and soon I hope Candice will be telling me number two is on the way. Love is worth the wait.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid