Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

aria

well, i lost my virginity six years ago, in october of 1994. i had just started my freshman year of high school and was starting the process of making new friends and letting everyone know just how "cool" i was. while eating lunch one day, i was sitting with my friends, being loud, laughing and goofing around in general. then i was approached by a good looking senior by the name of jerry. we hit it off right away, he was funny and cute and made me feel older and cooler than everyone else cuz i was hanging out with a bunch of seniors. so we dated for a month or so, kissing and touching and stuff. i was still a virgin at that point, so i didn't know a whole lot about sex, aside from the absolute basics. he wound up walking me to my house after school one day. neither of my parnets were so home, so as soon as we walked thru the front door he basically jumped me. i didn't have a whole lot of experience, so i just followed his lead. we fell onto the couch kissing and undressing (i hardly realized that we were right in front of our enormous picture window until later). we made out and dry humped for a while, maybe he was worried i'd decide i didn't want to, and then he took off my sweater (i still remember it was my Guess sweatshirt) and started playing with my tits. I never really had my tits sucked before, so i was enjoying myself quite a bit. he licked and sucked at my nipples for a while, then he decided to go farther. at this age for some reason i was still pretty uneducated about sex and foreplay in general, so what he did next suprised the hell out of me. after i finally got my combat boots off (you know how when you get horny your hands start tingling and shaking?) he yanked off my jeans and panties and began to touch my pussy. i'd touched myself there before, but i was amazed at how good it felt for him to touch me there. he fingered me for a while the he knelt down and started kissing and licking my pussy. i swear i never felt anything so good before in my whole life! i just lay there for a while letting him explore me with his tongue. i think he made me come (i honestly can't remember) the he pulled me to him and put my hand on his dick. i never touched or seen a real dick before so i would have played with it for awhile but i guess he was too horny. he pushed me to the ground (still right in front of the window!) pulled my legs apart and pushed his dick inside of me. it was all good until then. that hurt like a bitch! i couldn't help but cry out, i bled just a little bit. he didn't last much longer than five minutes, and when he did finish, he came all over my expensive new Guess sweatshirt. that was six years ago, and i haven't been able to stop since. thanx alot jerry.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid