Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Plowing Tami

We were both at a party. We were the last people there and the host had already crashed. I wasn't really attracted to her. She had a smart ass attitude, and she was fat (although now I am almost exclusively attracted to fat girls. We sat together on the couch, talking for a about a half hour when I decided to put my arm around her and kiss her. I wasn't experienced at all and I was surprised when she didn't stop me. We kissed for about fifteen minutes, then I started feeling up her tits through her t-shirt. This got her turned on and she took both of our shirts off. She pulled my head down to her tits and I started kissing and nibbling on her hard nipples. Next I unsnapped her jeans, pulled down the zipper and put my hand in her pants. I rubbed her pussy through her cotton panties until her crotch started to get damp. Then I put my hand down the front of her panties, ran my fingers through her pubes for a bit, then started rubbing her slit. She started bucking her hips--she wanted something deeper and I eagerly obliged. With my middle finger, I parted her lips and probed a little deeper until I found her clit. The smell of her cunt reached me and got me really turned on. She started to breath real heavy and fast and told me to rub it faster as she undid my jeans and grabbed my hard cock. I continued to rub her clit and she started to come hard. She arched her back and started to gasp and moan, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! OhFuckOhFuckOhFuckOhFUUUUUCK....", and then she just wailed for about a minute. As her orgasm subsided, I dipped my finger all the way up her gooey cunt. "Fuck me!" she demanded. I pulled my hand out, gave my finger the "sniff test", then licked it clean. I pulled her jeans off and spent a moment gazing at her panties. They weren't real exciting, just simple yellow cotton briefs. I grabbed them at the waistband and pulled them down. She anxiously pulled my pants and underwear off, then pushed me back on the couch and straddled me. This was the big moment--what I had wanted since puberty started. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her dripping cunt. She bounced up and down on me until she came, then she leaned back, pulling me with her. I slipped out, but quickly mounted her again and started pumping my cock into her. Tami wrapped her legs around mine and held my tighly on my back. She set the pace by bucking her hips with each thrust. We fucked like that for a few minutes until she came again, gasping and wailing as before, and arching her back so that her cunt was getting a good hard plowing. "Faster! Oh Fuck! Faster!" she wailed. I started pumping her as fast as I could. She dug her nails into my back and her legs held me tightly. I must have been too excited to cum, because we fucked for over an hour (and four more orgasms) before I finally reached my peak and shot a thick glob of cum into her twat. Afterwards we kissed a while as I finger fucked her cum filled cunt. We really needed some sleep, so we put our undies back on and slept until dawn. We never did fuck again, but I still would love a chance to screw her again.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid