Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Love!

Well I was playing soccer at school with all my friends and
as usaul the girls where there to see who was cute and who
was not. Anyway I was playing when one of the girls ran up
to me and said that this girl called Jeniffer liked me.
I was very suprised because she was a stunning looking girl
who usaully goes with the really really good looking popular
guys. I carried on playing and after when I had finished
school she cought up to me and said "Hi!". I said Hi back
and she asked me if I was doing anything on saturday evening
and I said "No why are you asking?" She said that she had
nothing to do and was wondering if I wanted to do anything
that night. I said to her ok do you want to go to the movies
and she said ok . As we where walking home just talking
in general about things she said that she will come about
8:00pm. so we went our seperate ways.

It was saturday around 7:00pm and my parents went for the
weekend to my Grandma's and I was left alone having a shower
getting ready for Jeniffer to come. When as I was putting
on my pants the door bell rang and I went down half naked
and saw that it was Jeniffer. She looked stunning, she
was wear a tight short dress and no bra so I could see her
lovely just the right size breasts. At this point I was
shocked and opened the door half naked with just my pants on.
Her eyes just opened when she saw thats I worked out. She
said " I never knew you worked out! can I feel your six pack
please?". I said "if you want" and then she placed her soft
hand on my pack and said that they are sexy. I said thanxs
and told her to help her self to a drink while I go and get
changed.

As I was putting on my shirt my door opened and
jeniffer walked in and said thats she doesn't feel like
going to the movies. I said what do you want to do and
she lent over quickly and kissed me. Once she finished I
lent back and she jump on top of me. She kissed be again
but this time mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue. We where
kissing for a couple of minutes when She undid my shirt
and started to feel my chest muscles and abbs. My reaction
to this was to grab her ass and I slowly slid my hand down
and felt her ass, she groaned and said I am a virgin. I said
so am I and then we just carried on. After a while of
feeling each other she got more exited and started to rip
of her cloths and mine what I had one. There we where butt
naked. I just looked in amazemeant on how sexy her body
and her tits looked. Then I noticed that I had a hard on
and she was looking at it. I slowly walked towards her and
kissed her neck working my way down toward her belly button
then stopped at her pussy. I took a deep breath and smelt
her pussy then kissed it gently. She groan and grabbed
my head and pushed me into it. I started to lick,
penitrating in to it. It tasted so good and sweet. I
loved it! she came all over me and was groaning loudly.
Suddenly she pushes me back and grabs my 8 inch cock and
started to rub it. She said "I have never seen a cock! Its
so hard and big!" Then she put it into her mouth and started
to lick my head of my cock. It was heaven and then she
started to lick faster and sucked harder. I was nealry about
to cum then she took it out and started to rub it while I
shot my load into her mouth. She licked every drop and said
" It also tastes good (giggling)"

After that suprisingly I stayed hard and layed her down on
my bed. I went on top and slowly put it into her pussy. It
was hard at first and it hurt her so I stopped and kissed
her until she said to carry on. I put it in and broke her
cherry. She was in pain and was bleading alittle but
I carried on until it was all the way in her wet juicy pussy!!

I started to pump in and out slowly until her pain turned into
pleasure then she really got into it. She started saying
"Harder! faster! Its feels so good! Its so big!" This got
me really exited so I got up and told her to get into dogy style.
She did then I fucked her so hard that she was screaming my
name wanting more. I said "I coming!" Then she said "no in
my mouth I don't want to get pregnant". I pulled it out then
she sucked until I came. She said she loves my cum and I was
proud after that...lol.

We made love all night until we where exusted!! I done every
single position dogy, 69, spoon etc. I mean so many that we
lost count. I loved her so much after that and she loves me.
We are always together everything we do and we have been
having sex for three months now nearly everyday after school!
don't worry we are carefull that she doesn't get pregnant.
(We are still together and its not likly we will break up
because we love each other to much!) Well this is my story
hope you have enjoyed it!

I love you Jeniffer!!!!!!!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid