Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a night!!

I had been going out with my girlfriend for about a week, and we were at the after party for my school formal. We had been making out all night on the dance floor at the formal. We were dancing together at the party, kissing and generally caressing each others body. I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be if I began exploring her body more, so I started by pushing my hand down the back of her skirt, under her pants and gently caressed he gorgeous ass. As I did this she un-tucked my shirt and began running her hands up and down my chest. I decided that as there was no hesitation form her I ran my hands up her back underneath her top until I can to her bra, which I ran my hand around to the front of where my hand layed gently on her large, firm right breast, which I proceeded to gently caress, I did the same to her left breast with my other hand. I was surprised that she wasn’t showing any signs of wanting to stop, as I thought of her as the shy type of girl when it came to this, particularly when there are hundreds of people around who can see your every move. As I continued she caressed my ass, chest and ran her hands gently over my pants which contained my large, throbbing cock. I then pushed my hands up underneath her bra, pushing it down below them. Her nipples were rock hard and became even harder as I ran my fingers across them. Her breasts were perfect in every way, large, firm and smooth as silk. She then pulled me closer to her so as the bulge in my pants was pressing up against her. I took a hand off her breasts and slowly moved it down to the top of her skirt. I pushed my hand underneath it, luckily it had a elastic waist, I then began to gently run my hand over her underwear, it was rather moist, and go wetter the more I ran my hand across, as I pushed her underwear down she began unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, she them pushed my boxers down and began caressing my huge throbbing cock. Once I had her pants out of the way I pushed my finger gently into her tight, wet, virgin pussy. She sat me back on the window ledge, as I unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse, I then sank my face onto her chest and began sucking her tits. I couldn’t believe this was happening in front of all of these people, not that they were paying much attention, yet they could see exactly what was happening. I could feel her juices running across my hand, all I wanted was to get in there and lick her dry, but that would have been very out of place with people around, I decided it better if they can’t see exactly what is going on. She them moved herself right up against me and removed my hand from her pussy and began rubbing the tip of my cock up against her wet pussy, I then gently pulled her closer as my cock pressed its way inside her pussy. I was very tight and took a bit of work to get right the way in, luckily she only moaned quietly so only the people next to us noticed what was going on. As she began rocking back and forward I felt her cherry burst. We went on for what seemed an eternity, 4 orgasms later for me and 2 for her we stopped, just standing there with my now limp cock still inside her. I took it out, did up my pants, while she did the same. I helped her by pulling her bra back over her breasts. I took her to the bathroom where she got cleaned up, she had fluids all down her legs, you should of seen the floor under where we were. She didn’t wear any underwear as her pants were soaking, not that I minded I got to finger her all the way home in the taxi. In the taxi she also gave me a head job and I finally got to lick her pussy dry, it was the best taste ever. She was great. We went back to her place where I spent the night and we had sex again. The next morning we went down to the pharmacy and got her a morning after pill, so as she wouldn’t get pregnant. We know have sex on a regular basis, but that night was special as it was in among hundreds of other people, many of whom I am sure were wishing they were in my position.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid