Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sweet Sue

Well its one of my most fondest memories not to mention some great sex. We had been going out for some time, with lot's of heavy petting and on occasion she would let me suck her nipples and finger her pussy. But one night at her parents it was extra warm outside and all she had on was a halter top and very short shorts. We were in the basement playing pool and playing with each other when she noticed the buldge in my shorts. She patted me through my shorts and asked if I wanted to play another game. She said I could kiss her anywhere I wanted right there against the pool table so I started on her young taunt breasts but quickly made my way down to her heated crotch. She let me remove her shorts and I started licking her through her panties which I guess was driving her wild because she soon ripped off the panties and put one leg up on the table to give me better access...WOW !!!!
Next she was breathing so hard I thought she would faint, but she asked if I would put it in. Before doing this I'm sure she came on my face and it tasted so good but I was somewhat inexpierenced and not sure. Her pussy was so wet by this point that I slid in with no difficulty , her facing away from me and bent over the pool table and me with my arms around her slamming into her from behind. We went on like this for a few minutes when she turned her head around and gave me a shy smile and said lets go further. I didn't quiet understand at first but she put her hand down around my shaft pulling it out of her and placing it against her tight rear entry, first spreading her cheeks, then guiding my tip slowly into the most amazing tight and hot hole I've ever been in. I was in heaven. It didn't take long around fifteen strokes to cum deep inside of her and she seemed to love it. From that time on we would do it both ways but usually ended up cumming in her ass so there was no fear of pregnancy.

Twenty years later I still remember all the great love making sessions we had and if you ever read this Sue I'm still single and still around the same old town.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid