Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

DENISE L.

OK. Here goes about my real first time to fuck a girl.

Her name was Denise, and she lived a couple houses down the street. She was a few months younger than me. She was cute, as most girls are, but not a knockout. She was kinda skinny, a little thick in the waist, and narrow hipped, but had real big boobs for her age and build. She had long auburn hair and green eyes, and very pale skin with a few freckles. I was average too, not a jock. Neither one of us were in the social circles at school or church, just nobodies, like most of you. We were just friends. We had kissed a couple times, and gone on dates to school dances and junk, but never did nothing else.

She was at my house, and we were watching TV in the den, and Dad came in and lit up a cigar. Talk about air pollution! (Only an unmitigated ass will smoke a cigar in a home or a public place.) We left, and went outside.

Our house was built up on piers, and had a large crawlspace under it. I messed around under there a lot, and had it set up as my own little kingdom. There was room enough to sit up, and not bump your head. I liked to get under there behind the front steps and shoot at big trucks with a "slingshot" (a N.S. for the familiars out there) Anyway, me and Denise went under the house and laid down on a foam mattress I had dragged under there.

We just talked a while, then without a word, we were kissing like the world was coming to an end. I rolled her over under me, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and held me close. We kept kissing, and I started dry humping her. She pulled her skirt up, spread out more, and turned her mound up for me to hunch. I was as hard as a rock, and she said she could feel me through my pants.

I put my hand on her boobs, and she started unbuttoning her blouse. It came off in a few seconds, and her super full bra was right there under me. I liked the way her tits jiggled back and forth as I dry humped her. She took her bra off and I buried my face in her big tits. They were real big, probably D's, but were firm and well shaped. She had big nipples, but small pale pink aureolas. Fine tits! I sucked them and tongued her nipples as she took my shirt off. We rubbed our chests together, kissed lips, kissed tits and dry humped some more.

We were both too hot to stop. I got up and slid my pants and jockeys off while she shed her skirt and panties. She laid back down, raised her legs high and spread her knees wide apart. I crawled over her, and she guided the end of my dick straight to her vagina. She was wet and hot.

The head slipped in effortlessly, and I began working the shaft into her. She said : "...unnnhh ... don't ...unnnhhh ... make me ...uuunnhh ... pregnant ...uunnnhhhh".

She was a little uncomfortable for a while, but after I got my dick all the way in her, she relaxed and started fucking in earnest. She could really squeeze hard inside. Soon we had a rhythm going, and she went over the edge with a screaming orgasm. I covered her mouth, and kept hunching her until I couldn't hold off any longer. I buried my dick deep in her and shot off in her.

We kissed and held each other a long time afterward. It was primo!


Well, that was my first time.

Mickey E.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid