Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I am a Bad Boy

I was at my grandmas house and was wondering downtown when i ment the girl of my dreams. She was about 5'9" and had blonde hair about down to her shoulders. Any ways i was going into a store to get some gum when she came up to me and asked if i wanted to go to a movie with her that evening. I said yes and when i meet her that night she looked amazing. She had a low cut, yet not to reveling summer dress on and her tits looked GREAT!!! I gave her a hug and she whispered in my ear that she didn't want to watch any damn movies she wanted to FUCK!!!
So we went to a little park that she knew and started to make out. After about 10 minutes i started to feel her tits. I was expecting her to slap my hand off or something but she didn;t and i pulled off her shirt, and started to suck her her nipples. She pulled away and said " now it's your turn" and unziped my pants. God she felt so damn good. she sucked and licked until i blowed my load in her thoat. Then i ripped off her pants and took a little licky licky at her pussy. Before she every knewn anything i removed my tounge and stuffed my dick into her tight twat. SHe screamed a bit at a popped her cherry. As i started to pick up the speed she started to moan and scream my name. She was saying shit like she had heard that sex was amazing but she didn't know that is felt this good. I was pumping her and felt my self drift closer and closer to an organism. I wanted her to cum before so i stated to fingre her ass hole too. That put her over the edge and she came. Then i came just seconds after her. We are still together to this day.
The ENd

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid