Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Matt

My parents loved to go camping at the lake a lot with their new camper and boat. This was when I was about 11 years old. I hated to go to the lake all of the time. Every weekend....I thought it would never end! Until I met this boy about a year younger than I was. We were both young but we spent a lot of time with each other that week. We talked about everything and by the time that we had started to trust each other, it was time for us to leave. Before I left from the campsite, I asked his friends parents for his last name and where he lived. They told me and I found his number in the phone book and called him up because I was so inlove with him I just had to hear his voice one more time. Well, 9 years later I decided to call him back and he ACTUALLY remembered me!!! I was scared to go over to his house by myself, so I got one of my friends to go with me. She was excited to go see a "GUY" that didn't know her. But, we pulled up in his driveway and he comes out of the door and his good/fine looks just astound me in every way possible. He is very handsome, slim, and just the cuttest thing you have ever seen in your life. After him and my friend meeting for the second time, they had some how fallen in love and I was terribly jealous. I wanted him and I wanted his body and to be able to kiss him and everything I had dreamed of just seemed to have faded away. But, one afternoon I was talking to him on the phone and decided to tell him that I was Bi-sexual. He really didn't respond to what I said like I thought he would. He took it easy and was asking me all of these questions which made me wonder. After I had told him stories of some of my experiences with other guys he told me that he had something to tell me too. I got a jolt of energy that just went through my whole body. He started to tell me about he had a friend that asked him if he wanted to play a game. He said sure and the other guy told him that "if you suck me, i'll suck you." So, he did what the other guy said and after he had finished with him the guy said that he didn't feel like doing that to him. The guy had actually just used him. I asked him if he would ever do anything or try anything with a guy again and he said that he would try something with me if I wanted it. I immediately said "YES!" This was when he was going with the girl that was friends with me. I had drove her car up to his house while she was in school that day and when I got to his house I was nervous and hell. We meet up in the living room and just talked for a while. He insisted that we move to either his room or his mom's room. I said either and we headed towards his mother's room. He turned on the radio and told me to lay down on the bed. I did and rapidly took off my clothes (under the sheets that is). He was kind of one of those guys that were very quiet but something had changed that. He started off and said that he could do that because he was scared. So, I flip over and he is now laying on the bed. I go down on him and he moans and groans and I am enjoying every moment of it. I had been waiting 9 years to do this and it finally happened. After everything was over, he said that we could do it again but we stopped talking (not as much) but if I ever wanted him again all I would do is have to ask.

The End

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid