Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rhonda

Well i was home for a visit i had moved in my dads house and was visiting my mom i
was sleeping on the couch and my moms friend was on the other she was in her late twenties

when things got quite i was laying there just about asleep when i felt someone touch me
i looked it was Rhonda i as a 15 male craved after her for a long time so i jumped in and
started playing with her tits she had nice firm tits she started playing with my dick
and got me hard as a rock ive never been touched there before then she went down on me i almost came
in her mouthwhen i told her i was she moved up and started kissing me wildly
we moved to the floor and i got between her legs and went in it felt so good i
lost it right then i came although i kept going i never went soft
we went for about thirty minutes before she had her third orgasm
and i was still going she asked me if i was going to cum i said i had and she didnt believe me so
she rolled us over and went down on me agian thats when i blew my load in her mouth swallowing everydrop
we the crawled back on our couches and went to sleep the next morning my mom asked if it was good
i almost died she just smiled and went on with the rest of her day as for Rhonda i never saw her agian i went back home to my dads

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid