Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nicholas

I met this girl early in my sophomore year, but nothing happened between us until the night of her graduation. We continued seeing each other, and a month later it finally happened.
We had gone out earlier that night to watch Jai-Alai, but that ended pretty early. We were both really horny and when we stopped to get gas, Ii had a feeling that it could be the night so when I was going to the bathroom I bought a condom.
She was driving so the rest of the ride home I was teasing her by gently playing with her pussy while she tried to concentrate on driving. We wanted to go somewhere private, so we headed to my Dad's office, I was working for him for the summer and had a key.
When we got there the sexual energy was intense. I immediately started to undress her and then began to eagerly suck on her large voluptous tits.
She then guided my head between her legs so I would eat her out. I obliged her, but had other things on my mind. She then started to undress me and gently put the condom onto my shaft.
We then began to slowly make love. I don't really remember cumming the first time, but after I pulled out she took off the condom.
With a little encouragement I quickly became hard and began to fuck her again this time more energetically. It felt wonderful, but at the same time I was afraid she would get pregnant, so just before I was going to cum I pulled out and came all over her tits.
We lay together for a little longer and then got dressed and went home.
We dated for eight months after that and had sex regularly; but from that day forth the relationship was never the same. One more note, not using a condom the entire time was really, really stupid and could have gotten us in a lot of trouble so remember to always fuck with protection.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid