Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tara

I was so young when it happened , yet I can almost
remember every detail like it was yesterday. I was sitting
in my sixthgrade class room waiting to go home when she
poped the question. "You want to come over", Tara asked
with that sly smile of her's. "To study of course", she
continued. "Of course", I repeated back. Two minuets later
the bell rang and we were off. We met later on at her house.
Tara came from a broken home.I never saw her father
and her mom was working during most of the afternoon, so we
were free to do what ever we wanted. For the first hour we
actually stuided, but that didn't last long. She looked
over from her school book and took my hand. Not a word was
said until we reached the hall."What is going on". She
motioned for me to be quiet and I did as I was told. Even
though we were the same age she was a lot taller than me
so I let her bully me a little. The next thing I knew we were
in her Mom's room. Tara had pulled out a comdom and put it
on for me. This attention alone got me hard. We then proced
to make love. I fumbled my young penis into her virgin
passage. Quivering with excitement I pulled her to me and
began to rock in and out of her tight pussy. She began to
have her first orgasm when we decided to move to the bath tud.
The tub was cramped, but it was kinky. We then made love for
about half an hour. When I finaly came,( if you can call it that
I was so young nothing came out), we moved back into her mom's
room were I began to suck on her adolesent breasts. After the
fun and games were over I went home and told all my friends.
None of them believed me, and Tara cought word of it and
dumped me.
I still think of her to this day, but I can only
dream of her. She came to the store I worked at the other
day. Her and her friend orderd food from me and didn't even
seem to know me. So Tara if you read this please look me
up.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid