Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

dream cum true!

well there was this girl i always liked. her name was cici. she was so beautiful. she was my age and had the sweetest tits i've ever seen. 34dd's. one day she asked me to go over to her house to help her with homework. i arrived at 5:30. her parents weren't home. we went to her bedroom and as i walked in, she came up behind me and pushed me onto her bed. i turned around just as she lifted her shirt over her head and straddled me. she bent over and we began kissing. i reached behind her and undid her bra. she sat up and i saw those mammoth tits for the first time. they were outstanding. i sat up and began tracing my tongue around her nipples. she was going crazy. i did this for a couple minutes and then she pushed me back and slowly took my pants off. she slid my boxers down and began sucking on my cock. i couldn't believe it. this girl i had been fantasizing about was giving me a blowjob. it didn't take long before i blew my load in her mouth and surprisingly, she swallowed it all. i was ready to move on so i slid off her skirt and panties and slowly pushed my rigid cock into her tight pussy. i could feel the resistance of her cherry so i gave one hard push and broke through. she started to cry so i kissed all her tears off her face and then gave her a deep passionate kiss on the lips. then i slowly began to fuck her speeding up as i went. soon i was pounding my cock into her pussy. she screamed in orgasm and i came soon after. but that wasn't all. i lied down on my back and she climbed on my rigid pole and began riding me. seeing those huge tits of hers bouncing up and down drove me wild. i came again. just then we heard her garage door open so we cleaned up as fast as we could and when her parents came in, there we were studying away. we still fuck at least twice a week. we try new positions all the time. i think i truly love her and i hope she feels the same way.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid