Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rocked The Bed

Blake just got his drivers license and drove me home from school. We are both 16. We were alone for the first time and I took him to my room. We laid on my bed and kissed. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest and sucked his nipples and he loved it. His bod is so hot! Then I removed my top and told him to do the same to me. It was wonderful. Blake and I removed the rest of our clothes and he had a condom in his wallet. He rolled it onto his throbbing cock and I wanted him so badly. It was his first time too. He licked my pussy because he said he always wanted to do that. I'm so glad he did. I was so excited that when he entered me with his cock I was ready to cum. It felt so good that I screamed and scratched his back with my fingernails. I think this turned him on even more. He was fucking so hard that my stuffed animals fell off the headboard onto the bed with us. He emptied his cock into me and was so happy. The only bad thing is that he got a cramp in his foot right afterwards but it quickly went away. We fucked so much that I was sore that day but now I'm used to it because Blake drives me home everyday. I love him and the way he drives! (in bed, that is!)

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid