Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I love you, Sarah!

One night, after a dance, my girl and I went over to her house around nine or so. We got there and were astonashed to see that there was a note on the table from her parents. It read "Dear Sarah, its me, mom, i have to go on a flight that i somehow or another forgot about, so, you will be alone for the night. Annie is at her friend's house in Kohler, so she'll be back around 1:00 tommarrow. Dad is still on his trip. Be good."
We were amazed. She had never been able to stay home alone before, as her parents were very protective of her. We watched TV for a while. Then she went up and took a shower. I went onher computer. I was really horny, so i went to a sight i had hacked some passwords out of. I was almost drueling on the damn keyboard. She came down the stairs in a loosly-done robe. Seeing she had no bra on, i went over to her and started to kiss her. She started giggling and pushed me on to the couch. She strattled me and we started kissing for what seemed like millenia. So many thoughts blasting their way through my young mind. "What to do.....what to say..." The first words that came out of my mouth were "I love you." She then said, "I want you." I asked if she was a virgin, and she said yes, and asked me. I replied with the same answer. Then she said the most alarming thing i ever heard a goody-good say. She said, "I know where my parents keep their condoms, do you want to do it?" My jaw alsmost fell off. To my suprise i said "yes," as i always promised myself to wait untill marrige.
We went up to her parents room, and she took off my clothes. She got a condom out and asked if she could put it on for me. I said, "sure" She started to roll it on to me with her smooth, perfect tounge, when she clipped me with one of her brases. I yulped and pulled away. She started kissing the injured shaft and made it feel better. She put it on finally and i layed back on the bed
She took off her robe, and revealed a nice mound of peach fuzz, but a flat chest. She put her lower-body over my penis, and slowly lowered. I felt her hymen rip, and hard, and she screamed. I could feel the warm blood on my penis. We kissed for a while, then we got really pumping at it. After about 7 minutes, she orgasmed and i just kept going. A little later, we both orgasmed at the same time. We got up, and took a shower. We explored eachother's genitals and i kissed her breasts and neck. We masturbated in the shower together. We got out and went on to the couch, and frenched for about 2 hours. By this time, it was almost 1:00 AM and i needed to get home. I put on my shoes and went home, ducking at all the cars, due to the curfew in this town. I didnt get caught. WE still have sex to this day.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid