Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Slim & Trim

I grew up living in a middle to upper class home. I led the typical active social life. Typically we (all my friends both male and female) went out socially as a group. There was little individual pairing off of couples.

I did have a girl friend, we did make out, we genuinely loved each other, and enjoyed each others company. The furthest I got was to feel her breasts, and rub her clit with my fingers. There were many nites when we wanted to go further, but we wanted to wait until we got married. While she was a freshman in college she developed an illness and died several months later.

I was heart broken, and left school myself to join the military. I had to get her off my mind. It was very hard. When I was in Germany, I met several young people there, and since I spoke the language well, I had an easier time fitting in. This one girl, Rosemarie was very good looking, she was very affectionate, and actually very aggressive. We did a lot of very heavy petting, stroaking, and passionate kissing. One evening she suggested we go to a guesthouse. When we got there, she took control, and
eased my motions and emotions. She progressed slowly, and we took our clothes off, and admired each other. She was lovely, and came slowly with her hands and caressed my whole body. I tried to follow her good example, and responded the same. She got to my cock, and gentally placed her lips around the head. She swirled her tongue all around it, and was very gentle. I felt a rush like I have never felt. She took it all in and I being an amature could not control myself. I shot my load, and she took it all in. I never knew what it was like. I had done a number of hand jobs on myself, but never had anyone else bring my cum to head. I think I went soft, and we just lay together and rested in each others arms.

She then, after a while, began to exercise her hands on my upper body, and kissed me very warmly. She knew how to turn me on. I responded like you would expect, and soon my cock began to grow. She played with it with he hands, and it felt great. She then laid me on my back, with my cock saluting her straight up. She came down on it again and moistened it with her mouth, and then sat on it placing it between her legs, in her cunt. She eased it in slowly, and we just lied there enjoying the feel of one another. We moved very slowly, and I slowly learned how to control myself. I felt great, and took care that when I felt myself cumming, I slowed down, and to my amazement, I controled the urge to shoot my load. We kept this up for a few minutes, and she cried out that she was about to cum, and I was to go to it and fuck her the best that I could. We both came together, and it was sure better than any prior hand work which I experienced. I was sure I loved her. She would not allow me to use any rubbers, because she wanted to feel the "whole thing" and not loose any of the sensation. We stayed until morning, and it was the best way to loose my verginity. She was young, and experienced. We stayed together until it was time for me to return to the states. I tried to get her to come with me, and I hoped we could get married, but she did not want to leave.

She tought me that sex was not "getting it" but the real meaning of sex was "giving of yourself" She gave me her "all" and I loved her all for it. I wonder what ever became of her. She was a lovely girl, and I loved her a lot.

Now I am married over 30 years, and love my wife and we have had a super love life together. We are both committed to each other and love each other very much. YOUNG PEOPLE, DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE A COMMITMENT. THE LONG LASTING LOVE WILL GIVE YOU A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET. AND REMEMBER "GIVING YOURSELF" INSTEAD OF "EXPECTING TO BE GRATIFIED" IS WHERE YOU'LL GET THE MOST GRATIFICATION. TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid