Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yolanda Was My First

This is about the first time I did anything sexual with a girl. I was 15 and in the 9th grade. In this one class this Mexican girl named Yolanda sat next to me. Like all 15 year old boys, my hormones were running wild. Yolanda was a very pretty girl and as she sat next to me her skirt would ride up her legs showing lots of her tan colored beauty. Although I'd never felt a girl under her dress before, I instinctively knew it would feel good. I take a glance down at her legs every chance I could and would often end up getting a big hard on right there in the class room. After school, I'd run home to my garage hang out and would jerk myself off thinking about Yolanda and what I'd love to do with her. Then, one day, things happened. Yolanda caught me looking down at her and day dreaming. Of course, my cock was rock hard in my pants and she noticed it. Yolanda ask me what I was looking at. I turned red in the face and said "nothing". Yolanda said "You like my legs, don't you? I can tell" as she looked straight at my crotch. I looked down there and saw what she was looking at. I had a bulge from hell showing. She then said "I can do you something if you want". I didn't know what she was talking about. She then showed me the jerk off movement with her hand! I couldn't believe it. She was offering me a hand job! I ask her "You will"? She said "After school". I didn't think the school day would ever end and I ran around with a hard on most of the rest of the day just thinking about what was going to happen after school. 3:30 FINALLY came and I waited outside the front door for Yolanda to come out. She finally showed up and just the sight of her brought me to an instant hard on again. We wnt to my house and into my garage hand out. Yolanda then told me that a cousin had showed her how to give hand jobs years ago. I closed the door and stood there. Yolanda said "Well, take off your pants". I quickly and nervously undid them and took them off. I was so excited. There I was showing a girl my cock for the first time! I went over a sat on my cot I had out there. Yolanda sat next to me all the while looking at my hard cock. She then reached over and put her hand around my cock. I jumped with excitment. I then reached over and put my hand on Yolanda's leg feeling a girl's leg for the first time. It was so soft just like I knew it would be. Yolanda then went to doing what her cousin had taught her. Between Yolanda seeing and touching my cock and my feeling her leg was more than I could take and I blew in just a few seconds. I'd never cum so much or so hard as I did then. This was just our first. Yolanda often went home with me after this and I got to see and feel my first pussy as well as get her hand jobs. We knew better than to "do it" as much as we wanted to. But, I sure did get my share of feeling up her fantastic tan colored body and have her give me her fantastic hand jobs all that year. Sure beat my doing it myself with nothing like she had to feel. And, take it from me. Those Mexican girls have fantastic looking and feeling bodies. I know! And I've also learned since then that they also have some of the best pussy there is!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid