Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A+

Finals were comming up and I was doing really bad in English. My English teacher Hart (can't tell his last name) was so hot. He wore his brown with blond highlights hair gently down in a mushroom style haircut. He was 25 and knew that I had a crush on him because of a camping trip that the 7th grade went on. (I got dared to run up to his cabin naked and yell at his window that I loved him with all of my heart and soul.) Anyway, he told me that in order to pass his class, I would have to get an A+ on the final. I said that wouldn't be able to so he sugested that I stay with him after school on Friday to study w/him. I said ok.
I got to his classroom right after the last bell rung. As soon as he saw me, he looked like a little puppy waiting to get a treat. I walked over to him and sat down in front of his desk and asked where we should start. He said that he didn't care. I inturn said that I would like to start with verbs. He said ok and asked if it was ok if he turned on some music. I said that I didn't mind. The first song that came on was "I'll Never Break You're Heart" by the Backstreet Boys. We got to talking about verbs; then out of the blue, he asked me if I wanted to have sex with him. I was waiting for this moment since the first time I had seen his beautiful brown eyes. I wispered yes and he said alright. He hung a "do-not-disturb" sign on the door and closed all of the shades.
I loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Hart raised and took of my tank top and un hooked my bra. I pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. I then slid off his pants and shoes. Hart took off my shorts and shoes. He then pushed everything off his desk and laid me on top of it. I slid down my pantis and he removed his baxers. He asked me if this was my first time and I answered yes, but I didn't want him to take any extra precautions. He looked me over began laying down on top of me. I started kissing his neck and he whispered in my ear that he loved me with all his heart and soul. He looked me in the eyes and said that he really did. All that I could do was cry. He asked me what was wrong and I said that I had wanted him to say that since the first day of school and I felt like all of my dreams were comming true. I told Hart that I loved him and he said that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I told him that we could arange that.
We started feeling eachother's bodies and Hart slid his penis into me and I began to breath heavly. Hart then started sliding his penis in and out of me. HTne we moved in the 69 psoistion. Then back to him with his penis in side of me. This went on for about 30 minutes then he said that I should call the fouster home I was staying with (My parents died when I was 11 and these parents were about to kick me out.) and told them that I would be getting home late. They said that all of my stuff was on the front steps and that I was to sleep over a friend's house. I hung up the phone crying and Hart knew something was wrong. I told him that I had nowere to live so he said that he would take me in. I said that I knew that we could arange something.
That night, we picked up my stuff and I moved in with him. We shared a bed and had sex almost everynight. He helped me study and helped me get an A+ on the final. Then, one month later, I found out that I was pregnate with his child!!! We both couldn't belive it. Now, Hart is my foster dad (but it's more like foster boyfriend or husband.) We thank god every night for giving us a child and for making us the luckiest couple in the whole world.

I love you Hart and I'll hever break your Heart.
luv, Meg

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid