Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kimberly and Scott

It all happended this summer. I got me a summer job in the accounting and finance office of a local hospital. I had just graduated high school and was planning on studying to be an accountant when I left for college this fall. The third day on the job (May 28, 1998) I met Scott. He was tall, tan, dark hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. He was 25 years old and also starting a new job their as a financial planner, since he had just graduated from college. They told me till he hired an assisstant (secretary), I would be his "temp". Scott looked so good in his dress clothes, and I always tried my best to help him. Soon after I started working with Scott he offered to take me to lunch one day, I accepted. After lunch he asked me back into his office, to explain a new computer program to me. As I sat there next to him, he smelt so good. And, when he looked at me I just wanted to melt. Then in front of the computer we were looking into each others eyes and talking, we both leaned foward and kissed. It was
most powerful and passionate kiss of my life. His arms so strong, his lips so soft, him so great. I went home that afternoon and my boyfriend of two years called and wanted to go swimming, I told him I would come over after dinner with my parents. As I was leaving I realized I had left my wallet in my desk at work. When I got there Scott was still at work. I stepped into his office and we started to talk. Suddenly I wanted to kiss him. I did and it was great. We fell onto the couch in his office where things intensified. Scott began to losen my blouse, then removed the swimsuit top that was underneth. He stroked my breasts and kissed my nipples, I removed his shirt and tie to reveal his strong chest. Soon I found my hand in his pants ( i had given my boyfriend hand and blow jobs before) But Scotts dick was so hard but the skin so soft. Scott took off my shorts and I yanked off his pants and boxers. There his cock stared me down. He started kissing me and then pulled my swimsuit bottoms aside
and began to eat me out. He was the first to go down on me. After about 3 or 4 minutes I began to have my first orgasm. Then he pulled my swim trunks off, sat back in his office chair and pulled me to him. I strateled him in the chair, I could feel his cock pressing against me. Then he raised me up and lowered me onto his pole. I eased down slowly, it hurt as my cherry popped. Then Scott gripped my ass, began sucking my tits, kissing me and rocking back and forth. It all felt great. Soon Scott was pumping his hot semen into me. It was a most magnificent expierence. Scott has already offered to re-hire me next summer. He came this weekend to see me at college, and is even taking me to Florida for Labor Day Weekend. I have found a great sexual partner and someone who has opened my sexual horizions, hopefully we will be long term lovers.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid