Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lessons

This is not a story about my first sexual experience, but rather the first time I ever gave instructions in sex.

I loved my brother very much, and it upsset me to see him in such misery in his early marriage. Jo, his wife, was equally unhappy. They were really made for each other; looked like the ideal young married couple. However it was obvious that their inexperience with sex was driving a wedge between them.

Now I have been around the block a few times, even at age nineteen, so I decided that I would try to help them. One evening I dropped in on them as I did often. This time I brought a big jug of coffee brandy. We proceeded to get smashed and then I brought up the subject of sex; telling them a few of my fun adventures.

Eventually they confessed their unhappiness at the Wham-Bam missionary position they used. Neither was getting anything but physical release. I know that Greg was and I suspected that Jo wasn't even getting that.

So I asked Greg if he performed oral sex on Jo. He stated that he didn't because he didn't think she would like it and because he had never done that with anyone. They both were virgins when they got married. Jo said she had heard about that but was afraid to bring it up because she didn't want Greg to think she was a slut.

I asked Jo if she would let me show Greg how to do it on her. The booze was having the desired effect because after much hesitation she agreed. I undressed her in the manner I like to be undressed by a lover. By the time she was naked she was wet and breathing hard. I laid her on her back and spread her legs; told Greg to get close and showed him what a clit looked like. Then I proceeded to demonstrate how to eat pussy. Jo was trembling all over when Greg took over. Watching my brother eat his wife made me extremely horny. Jo screamed and grab Greg's
head and pull it into her cunt hard as she exploded. Geg and I licked her clean.

Jo was breathless as she told us that was her first climax - ever. Greg beamed all over.

I asked Jo if she had ever given Greg a blow job. The answer was no. I told Greg to shed his clothes. Jo said it was the first time she had ever seen his hard cock in the light. I instructed her to get on her knees and start licking it. She was very tenative; you know, like she was afriad of it.

So I got down beside her and said I had always wanted to suck my brother's cock. Greg tried to back away, but I grabbed his balls and held him until I got his prick inside my mouth. He surrender to the feeling. So I made Jo repeat everything I did. Lick the shaft. Lick the balls. suck the balls. run the tongue around the underside of the crown and then take the whole cock in the mouth and suck on it. Jo and I gave Greg his first blowjob; a real team effort. When he came I took his cum in my mouth and then proceeded to kiss Jo and pass some of it to her. She said it wasn't too bad.

By this time we were very comfortable with each other and so when Jo asked if she could try cunt eating on me I agreed. She undressed me as I had her and after a few minutes was eating pussy like an old pro. Greg joined her and between the two drove me to a shatttering climax.

In subsquent sessions, I wetn through all the fine points of making love; atmosphere, moods, positions, timing, etc. Jo, Greg and I still enjoy our threesome. Do I feel gulty? Not one fucking bit.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid