Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

WITH MY BEST FRIEND'S HELP

Eighth Grade. Highlands Junior High School. Highlands, Tx.I was not a cheerleader. I was not "popular". I was not beautiful. I did not have a super knockout figure. I was just a Plain Jane school kid. A bookworm to boot. There was nothing wrong with my hormones. Every inch of my five foot one inch, 95 pound frame was 100% female. From the top of my dark blond head, down past my blue eyes, continuing below my 32-B bra, which was getting a little snug, beyond my 20 inch waist, across my flat tummy, up over my very prominent pubic mound, down between my thighs, along shapely legs to my manicured toes.I was very, very female. And every fourteen year old female I know has either done it (for real) or is almost single mindedly obsessed with doing it as soon as posible. Boys are the same way at that age. The only reason we have any fifteen year old virgins is because fourteen year old boys and girls are afraid of each other. I was afraid of boys.Mickey lived about a half mile from my house. He was Nineteen. He was slender and very strong, but not a jock. His coloring matched mine. He was five feet nine. He was a "mad scientist" type that didn't fit into local school society. He was also a sophomore in HIGH school. He was neat to be around, and lots of fun. He could find humor in everything. I had a size "XXX-Large" crush on him.One evening my friend, Jeannie G. and I wanted to go to the Decker Drive In Theatre. Mom couldn't take us. Jeannie, who was Mickey's neighbor, said she would see if he would take us. He agreed, and came right over.I was almost in shock. The unapproachable idol of my heart was going to take me to the drive-in. A miracle. A blessing of God. Mick picked us up in his parents' Chevy Suburban, and we headed to the show. I rode next to Mickey, and made a point to rub the side of my left breast against his arm as we rode along. He smiled with the corner of his mouth.When we got to the show, Mick parked the Suburban, and got out of the driver's seat, and sat on the back seat. He said "You girls can spread out and enjoy the movie better". My heart sank. I wanted him close to me. Shit !!A couple minutes later Mickey was messing with my hair. It was long, and hung down over the back of the seat. I leaned back, to let him know it was OK. Then he started touching the side of my neck and cheek with his left hand. My heart was running away. I'm sure he could hear it pounding. Then he slipped a finger inside my collar, and moved it all around, even in front, down to my top blouse button. He deftly unbuttoned that one, and reached down to the next one, unbuttoning it too.Jeannie was sitting to my right, and I didn't want her to see, so I twisted around in the seat toward the door, and put my right hand up on the steering wheel. My back was more toward Jeannie. Mick played with the tops of my breasts for a long, long time. I decided it was time to escalate things, so I kissed his arm. and reached up with my left hand, slid my bra straps off my shoulders, and pulled my cups down off my breasts. Mickey's hand went right where I wanted it. He gently and discretely caressed my protruding nipples and cupped my breasts with his hand. I felt funny "down there" and I wondered if I was getting wet, like when I masturbated. Just then Jeannie turned to us, and almost shouted: "Hey ..you guys"! She scared the hell out of me. I thought she caught us feeling around. She said " I'm going to the snack bar, and I think I'll sit up front for a while, you wanna come too "? Relieved, I stammered and told her "Not right now, maybe later, OK"? She got out and walked away.Without a word, I crawled over the seat back, and sat beside Mick. Behind the driver's seat the suburban had blackout windows on the sides and back. We had good privacy. We started kissing, Mick kept caressing my breasts. Pretty soon we were laying down on the seat, and Mickey was kissing and sucking my breasts, had my skirt up, and had his hand on my crotch, massaging my pubic mound. It felt good, so I slowly spread my knees apart. Mick slipped a finger under the elastic of my panties, and touched my slit. I inhaled sharply and held my breath. He slowly moved his finger around, getting it wet and explored my inner labia. I moaned out loud, and he asked if he hurt me. I told him no, it just felt too good to stay quiet. He resumed massaging me in an expert manner. He knew exactly how to give me pleasure. I didn't understand how he knew just what I would like.Mick said "Let's get more comfortable. Follow me". He crawled into the back of the suburban and I followed him. There was a camp matress and a couple pillows back there. Mike folded the back seat down, and we spread the matress out and laid down. We resumed kissing and feeling for a couple minutes. Then Mickey took my blouse off, unhooked my bra in back and let it fall away. Next, he unzipped my skirt and slid it down and off. He kissed my legs all the way up to my crotch, and removed my panties.He ran his hands all over me, touching gently and caressing all the way. Then he stopped, and took his clothes off.We came closer, then we were in a full length body embrace, and we held together for a long time, just kissing and caressing. Mickey started massaging me down there again, and I could not keep my legs together. I wanted something between them. I wrapped them around him and pulled him as close as I could. I could feel his erect organ lying between us. His balls were about at my crotch, and the head of his organ was about halfway to my bellybutton. The very shaft of him was running the full length of my slit. I rolled over on my back, pulling him with me, and spread my legs as far apart as they would go. I felt myself open up down there, and felt him pressing against the full length of my inner labia.We ground together for a minute or two, then I had to have him inside me. I kept my legs wide apart, and brought my knees up high and wide. I whispered in his ear "Now"!Mick slid down a few inches, then lifted up off of me. I reached down between my thighs and guided him into me.He was very big. Much bigger than I expected, but I had never seen a naked boy with a boner before, so I really didn't know what to expect. Anyway...He slowly worked himself into me, just a little at a time. When he had the head of his organ inside me, he rolled us over on our sides, and had me put my top leg over his waist and my bottom leg out straight. We stayed like that for at least ten minutes, Kissing, not moving much at all ... so it seemed. Mike was rubbing my butt very gently and extremely slowly pressing deeper into me, moving back and forth ever so slowly. Then he rolled over on his back, taking me with him.I found myself on top, and to my surprise Mick was all the way in me. It was so easy and so pleasant ! Never one second of pain or discomfort, and I WAS a virgin !He kept me on top the whole time. Sometimes stretched out between his legs with my ankles crossed, and sometimes sitting upright on him, and sometimes crouched on him with my knees up under his arms. It was FINE.Now, I had masturbated a lot, and had given myself many good little twinges, but I was not prepared for a real orgasm when it came. I became so sensitive I almost pulled off of him, but that was only a passing feeling. Soon I was on the verge of losing control, the pleasure was so intense. Never had I experienced such pure ... Pleasure. After I had settled down a little, Mick asked me to let him have his inside me. We had already discussed "safe days", otherwise we would have stopped with him masturbating me. I told him "Fine. I'd like that too".We rolled over with me on bottom. I raised my knees high and spread out real wide for him. He began stroking in and out of me with very long strokes. He would come almost all the way out, then slip all the way in me, very deep, and grind against me for a second or two. Then he would press deep into me and have me pull on him with my inside muscles. In a few minutes, it happened.Mick arched his back and shoved as deep as he could into me, and started hunching. I wrapped my legs around him, and tried to use my inside muscles in rhythm with his thrusts. It must have worked, because soon I felt Mickey's organ pumping me full. That triggered another orgasm for me, just as good as the first one.We rolled apart, and cooled down for a few minutes. Mick said wonderful things to me in low sweet tones. We talked about fifteen minutes, and kissed a lot more. All of a sudden, Mick got another erection. We couldn't let it go to waste, do we made tender love again, and we had another mutual orgasm. Love is SO FINE !!When this one was over, we dried off on a couple towels, and got dressed, all except for my panties. I was FULL of semen, so full it ran down my thighs, and I was spotting a little.. Mick folded a towel and put it under me so I could drain onto it. He is SO thoughtful and kind.When Jeannie came back after the movie was over, we were still sitting in the back seat. She got in front, and said "It smells like a six-person orgy in here. Did you kids have fun"? I got embarassed and turned beet red. Mick just chuckled. Then we all laughed out loud, and hugged all around.Jeannie drove home ... the long way ... while Mick and I made out in the back seat. When we got to my house, I put my panties back on, kissed Mickey profusely, and went inside. ...About a week later I found out Jeannie had set me up. She knew I was desperate to lose my cherry. She knew Mick would take excellent care of me, not hurt me, and make it good for me. She knew because he had helped her the same way the previous summer.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid