Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Chick Likes Dick

What a party! This chick Lindy I’d been writing to on Adult Friend Finder invited me and all she told me to bring was my smile. She had a huge house, but didn’t live alone. Her roommate Andy was a fashion photographer and had a studio on the third floor. We went to the third floor and it was up and running. The first thing I noticed were the sexy babes flashing all their best assets. I’d never seen so much real tit outside of a strip club setting, and this was all free. Heaven on earth. She introduced me to all her friends, telling everyone we met on Adult Friend Finder. The girls didn’t care, and they brushed their nips on the back my hands as they rushed past me through the small door, to refresh their drinks downstairs. A few ran right into me, pressing their swinging tits into the accident of my outstretch palm. My dick was screaming for release, begging for a chance with every girl in the place. Only Lindy wasn’t flashing. She was enjoying the fun like everyone else, but maybe she didn’t want to flash her rather flat chest. But she was very pretty, friendly, and coming on to me big time. Her roommate was right in there, so close to the mass of girls whose naked chests pressed together to create one massive wall of nipple-dotted flesh. It was beautiful. Then Lindy leaned against me and rubbed her hand over the obvious bulge in my pants. She traced the outline of my firm boner and then squeezed the head deliciously hard. I just about came in my pants. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the stairwell and kissed her red mouth. She responded, and let my greedy hands explore her body. Then just as quickly she pushed me away. Lindy pulled me back into the studio, and suddenly her roommate Andy was out of film. Everybody slowly filed out to rejoin the party downstairs, except the three of us. Lindy pulled out a blindfold and her smile was the last thing I saw as she put it over my eyes. What happened next was the best time of my life. The only freaky thing was her roommate was there as a participant. He never touched me, I made sure of that. I think they just like freaking. I’m invited back next Saturday. He he he he ...

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid