Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

John - Both Good and Bad

I'll never forget my first time. It was both very good and also very bad. The only way I can put it. I was in the service and had never gotten any pussy. I was 19 when I got there. I'd made it off base one time and was really taken by the beauty and fun of the Korean girls I'd met in the clubs. And, almost all of them wore these little short skirts and they sure looked good. On my second trip to town, I was joined by this very good looking girl at this club. She was wearing this short red skirt and as we sat drinking she let me touch her legs. They felt so good and as a result I really got to feeling horny and wanting even more. This was when she started hitting up on me about going to her room. She then started putting her hand on my thigh and running it up to my dick and feeling it. I couldn't take anymore and we headed to her room. We got in and she first wanted the money which I think was around $5 US then. We then sat on the bed and started kissing and I went to feeling her legs again and touching her pussy; my very first time ever doing these things to a girl. She then got up and said "take off clothes". We both stripped and then laid back down naked. We made out awhile and then I ended up on top of her and she reached down taking my dick and putting the head against her pussy. I pushed and in I went. I was inside a girl's pussy for the very first time and it felt fantastic! She went to bucking under me and I right then came. I didn't bring any rubbers (condoms) with me and I pumped a big load of cum inside her. It felt so good cumming inside a pussy. I then pulled out and we laid there talking awhile. We again went to making out with her playing with my dick. It wasn't long and I was hard again. I again got on top of her and went back into her. This time, I went in even deeper and lasted longer before giving her another load om my cum. We then got dressed and I was one happy guy. Got my very first and I loved it and knew I'd be back for a lot more of this. I headed back to base. Then, a couple of days later, I started burning when I urinated and started having a discharge. I knew what it was. The clap. I went on sick call and got a shot. It took several days for things to clear up. But, this sure didn't stop me. I just made sure that from then on I used rubbers when I was getting pussy. In fact, I found out that I'd last a little longer before cumming when I wore them which meant just being inside a pussy just a little longer each time I got some. I sure didn't mind this.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid