Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

In The Family

I should have known she was easy when I met her online at Adult Friend Finder. But to catch her in my own house, with my cousin! Ella’s no slut, but she is a glutton for cock. The girl can’t stop. She’s fucked me raw since we met, and lately I’ve been needing more revival time. So I wasn’t all that surprised to catch her leading Jack around by his cock. Ella says you can rest when you’re dead. ‘I thought you were napping,’ she said, without removing her hand from inside Jack’s trousers. ‘I was, but a little birdie told me my pussy was chasing a dog.’ ‘Aw, don’t be like that, sugar,’ Ella purred. ‘I was keeping it close, so no outsiders could talk, you know?’ She’s right. I’d be pissed if she went to the bar and picked up any old asshole. But Jack? He was married. ‘But I’m not tired any more, Ella. What about my hard cock that you love to ride?’ Ella paused and thought a moment before the idea bulb went off. She grinned as she said, ‘It’s perfect! I always want more, so maybe I can have two at once. What do you say, sweetie?’ She stroked the front of my jeans to persuade me. My cock decided for the both of us. Ella pulled both of our cocks from our pants. My cousin and I are evenly endowed, of course I’m a little bigger. Ella stroked our thick pricks with her soft hands while we stripped off her top and played with her tits. Ella giggled as we pinched and nibbled her nipples. ‘You two are driving me crazy,’ she growled. She pulled back and got to her knees. ‘Let me have what I want first,’ she stated, then stuffed her mouth with my cock. She had the courtesy to let me go first. Ella sucked Jack, really good, I could tell his wife’s blow-job techniques (if there were any) were nothing like Ella’s. She was really good. When her face was dripping with her saliva from drenching our cocks, she looked up and me and said ‘I want you to fuck me while I suck Jack.’ I obliged the lady. Ella had her fill of cock that afternoon, from both Jack and I. Ella told Jack that even if he’s married he should check out Adult Friend Finder, lots of women out there are only looking for a man with a talented cock. I think he’s gonna do it.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid