Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

GreekAngel

Well- it was after the prom. I was dating this football player and I really was in love.He was older than me- a senior. He picked me up in this while limo and I was so hotfor him the whole night. After the prom, we went to the nicest hotel in town. He brought meinto this beautiful suite and there were roses and wine. He kissed me passionately and then droppedto his knees. He went under my dress and took down my panty hose and underwear. He then began to lick my pussy. After a few minutes I was weak kneed and moaning. He came out from under my dress and asked me if he could fuck me. I said yes. He went behind me and unzipped my dress. It dropped to the floorand he then took the rest of my underclothes off. He picked me up and took me to the bed- laid me down andstripped in front of me. He then got on the bed and put his 7" cock in my mouth. I had never seen onebefore muchless sucked one- but I must have done a good job because he soon gizzed a whole load into my mouth.I swallowed gladly and it tasted so good. He then moved down and began to suck and lick my cunt as he slid hishand under my ass and fingered my hole. It felt like heaven. I lost all control and shook all over as I came. He sucked all the cum off of my pussy and then asked if I was ready for his cock. He moved on top of me and teased my cunt a bit. I begged him, "Fuck me please. I need to feel you inside me." He finally began to enter me- softat first and then he grabbed my hips and plummetted deep inside me popping my cherry. I screamed at the slight pain andthen began to moan at the waves of pleasure. He started going in and out of me...slow then fast- deep and hard. I had never dreamed of such feelings. I came again and again and so did he. I was so loud that someone knocked on thewall from the next room. I didn't care. All I wanted was more of his cock. Finally he turned me over and gave me a backmassage. Then I felt it...his penis on my ass as he slid into where his finger had been earlier. It was so tight butbit by bit he got inside and I came again. I reached a finger down and gathered my cum and then licked my fingers.It tasted good. We went at it for hours and we still do because we're still together. And we suck and fuck all the time andnow are looking for a girl to have a threesome with.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid