Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

studboy

My first time sexual experience was with the 15 year old girl next door.
I was in my bedroom one afternoon wacking off my pud while no one else was home. I do this whenever I get a chance to be alone.
As I was almost ready to cum, I heard a noise at the door to my room. It wasn't a laugh or giggle but sounded like a low moan. I looked arount to see whare the noise came from and saw the nextdoor neighbor girl watching me wide eyed as if in a trance.
You do that good she said, do you mind my watching you. Okay I said but I'm about ready to explode. Oh goody she said I never saw a boy do that before.
At that moment I shot a stream of cream cum on the floor at her feet. Wow! she said. That's a big load. Can I join you for an encore? You'lll hsve to wait untile my limp cock get hard again. Can I help she replied? Okay I said but how. I have a fun way to give a boy a boner. Do you want me to show you.
Go ahead and show me. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties to her knees. Now start rubbing me between my legs in my crotch. Okay I said and starting doing what she asked. Mmm! That feels good she cooed, keep it going. She was really getting off on my fingers as I rubbed her hot pussy. By this time my cock was getting rock hard again.
Oh good! she said. Now your ready for fun and kneeled down in front of me.
I'll make it even harder for you she cooed. How do you do that? You'll see she said and grabbed my cock in her hand and brought it to her lips. What are you going to do I mumbled. She opened her mouth wide and said I'm going to give you a kiss you'll remember forever. At that she engulfed my cock with her mouth and started licking the tip and around the underside of my knob. Wow! That feels really good I moaned. She took me deeper into her mouth and stroked my cock with one hand while massaging my balls with the other.
It wasn't long before I felt a wonderful pleasure surging in my nuts as she moved her lips and tongue faster and faster over my cock. My back stiffened as a bold of electricity surged down mby backbone and I unloaded a large load of creamy jizz down her throat. She moaned and sucked harder licking my knob clean of cum. You taste great she said, I like your spunk. In a few minutes I went limp in her mouth and she let my prick fall out of her mouth and licked her lips hungrily.
You sure know how to please a guy I said. What can I do for you. I'll show you she teased and laid down on my bet and began to remove all her clothes. Naked she was beautiful with nice little titties ande a firm round ass.
Kneel down by the side of the bed she begged and I'll tell you what you can do to me. I did as directed. She raised her knees and opened her legs. Can you see my pussy now she asked. Boy! can I and it's so pretty.
Rub your fingers around my pussy lips she said and I bdegan to massage them gently. She moaned softly and then asked me to separate the lips. Wow! She had a lovely spot at the top that looked like a little prick. See that she asked. That's my clit and feels good lile your prick does when it's licked. Now go ahead, be my guest and you'll taste a sweet dessert. I moved my face into her crotch and began licking and sucking her pick bud. As I continued, it swelled and got hotter. Her nectar was tha sweetest thing I had ever tasted. Now put your middle finger in me below you mouth and rub the little knob inside while you suck and lick my pussy. I did as she asked and she began to moan loudly and buck her hips. I'mm cumming she screamed and unloaded a big load of her cream in my mouth. I swallowed it greedily and licked her clean. You're great for a first timer she cooed. I enjoy boys like you.
I was beginning to get hard again and my boner was longer and fattrer that it had ever been before. I can see you're not satisfied yet and I can give you an even greater surprise. Take off all you clothes and get into bed with me. I was out of my duds in no time and climbed in and held her in my arms softly. Her lips met mine and we kissed passionately. I could taste my cum in her mouth and I shared her cum with her by putting my tonge between her lips and touching her tongue. My! don't we taste sweet.
She started stroking my stiff cock and I stroked her warm pussy lips and clit. It was real hot and juicy to the touch.
She began panting and begged me to mount her. I got up on my knees and pointed my raging hard on towards her pussy. She grabbed my cock with both hands and guided it between her pussy lips. Then she grabbed my butt and pulled me to her in a thrust that sank my cock into the hilt. Her sucking pussy lips felt so good as did her lips that kissed me greedily. Now fuck me with gusto boy and you'll find how a great a man and woman can feel. I plunged in and out of her picking up the pace as I went. Suddenly I felt her back arch and she wrapped her legs around my back. You're a great lover she squeeled and my balls surged as I unloaded a stream of hot cum inside of her. I kept pumping until my prick went limp and fell out of her.
She planted a big wet kiss on my mouth and swirled her tongue inside my mouth. I'll have to come over more often now that I've found a boy to my liking. We took a shower together and got dressed. She kissed me passionately again and ran across the lawn to her house. Shortely after I went back into my house, my sister and mother returned home.
What have ou been doing while we were away my sister asked. Oh nothing, it was boring to be alone. The smirk on my face must have given a different message.
Now, when I think of that first esperience, I still get a hard on in my old pecker and precum drips out of it's peehole.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid