Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shower Power

I'm a lifeguard. Christine is my boss. It was after the late-night swim and she was closing up, checking all the doors, putting things away, turning off the lights etc...So everyone else had already gone home and it was just me and her, because she was driving me home. I had already changed out of my uniform, but she hadn't. She said she'd be just one more minute and that I should just wait a sec. So I was in the office reading a magazine and I hear "John?" So I went to check it out. I asked her what was wrong and she told me to come in. I entered as I've done before, expecting nothing out of the ordinary as usual. To my surprise Christine was in the shower and she asked me to just grab her shampoo bottle out of her locker. Sure, no problem. I handed it to her through the curtain. I asked if there was anything else she needed. She said a quiet little "mm hmmm". My eyebrows raised and I felt my dick twitch. I asked her what it was, secretly hoping it was what I would need. She said to take off my shorts and shirt and c'mon through because there were certain things she just couldn't reach.I climbed in. I gazed at her beautiful body for a moment and my dick went stiff. She noticed. She smiled nonetheless. She told me that we were alone in the building and that no one would hear our moans and groans.She grabbed my cock. Her lips dug into mine, her tongue began flicking inside my mouth. I hesitated for a second and then mine joined the fray. She began to give me a hand job. It felt so good. My girlfriend had roamed around down there before, so I had a little stamina. I grabbed her ass and shoved my fingers into her love hole. She groaned a bit and began to stroke me harder. Fabulous, simply fabulous. She said she wanted me in her. I told her I did too. She raised her right leg a little and I guided my cock into her pit. I went shallow at first, then I plunged in fully. I pumped her for a few minutes and shot my wad into her so far deep that she could probably taste it. She pulled me to the floor. She took the shampoo I had given her and placed a dollop in her hand. She grabbed my shrinking dick with it and played with me again. It was too much for me to handle and I creamed my load all over her this time.We showered off for a few minutes and she lowered herself down to stare at my limp tool. She looked up at me disappointed. I moved my dick toward her lower lip. I was getting hard again. This time she took me in her mouth and sucked me off. I was running a little low on fuel, so it was a while before I came. THREE TIMES THAT NIGHT!! What a workout!I helped her get dressed and she teased my cock again. Now we try to make sure that we both work the late night on the same days. We do it alot. Probably 10 times by now. Next week we're going in the pool!!!If anyone out there sees the lifeguards at their local pool flirting with each other out on deck.....then they're probably fuckin' each other after work. If the chick's a babe, give me her number, Christine wants to try a threesome!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid