Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ohh yaah!!

My boyfriend called me one day and asked me to come over to his house because his parents were out of town. So I did. We were watching a movie and cuddling. Then we started making out, nothing big. After an hour of making out he excused himself to go to the bathroom. When a half an hour passed I started to get suspicious so I went to see what was up. I found him not in the bathroom, but in his room. With "I Will Always love you" playing in the background. I layed down on the bed next to him and he said "Katlin, I geninuely love you. I wanna be with you got the rest of my life. Will you make love to me?" I almost felt like crying, he was sooo sweet! Of course I said yes. So he went and got a condom, and I took it in my mouth and put in on with my lips and tongue. He slowly slid his prick into me, it hurt at first but after a while all I felt was pure pleasure. So, for the next hour we made love in his room, with "I Will Always Love You" playing in the background. That was two years ago, and till this day we are still together.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid