Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two is Better

Vicki begged for weeks before I said I’d let her fuck my brother. I met Vicki on Adult Friend Finder, and I knew that she was a real cock slut. The picture she sent me of her naked in the shower made me certain I’d do anything to get her pussy. I keep her happy. I figured if I let her fuck my brother she’d be happy and that would be the end of that. Then she asked if I could take pictures! My brother has a girlfriend, but she’s a bit of a prude. They don’t even go to the bar together. He goes with the guys a couple of times a week after work, but otherwise it’s straight home to her. It was good to invite him to my cabin for the weekend to help open it for the summer season. That Sunday afternoon I told Vicki now was the time to get Richard. He was sleeping on the couch after working outside all day. He was overheated and enjoying the cool of the air-conditioned cabin. Vicki bounced all the way there. Inside she knelt beside my snoring brother. ‘He’s so cute when he’s sleeping,’ she said. Her hands were busy freeing his cock from his shorts. It was hard; maybe he was having a good dream. Vicki leaned over and slipped the head into her mouth. Richard moaned right away, but didn’t open his eyes for at least three more minutes. When he did he shouted at me to put the camera away. I laughed. ‘Vicki asked me to film it,’ I said. ‘That’s okay, if he’s shy. But I can always block your face, Richard. Please?’ The idiot said yes. I continued to film and Vicki began to double dog us. Vicki was happy, and when she was happy, so was everyone else around her. When she’s slobbered us good, she climbed on top of Richard. ‘Sorry Charlie, but next time, okay?’ she smiled so sweetly you’d think she was only taking the last cookie. She made up for it by sucking my cock while my brother ground his prick into her pussy. I reached between her legs and felt her dripping puss, soaking wet with excitement. She let out a stifled moan as I tweaked her clit. Then she came all over my hand and my brother’s cock. Vicki was soaked with cum before the day was over. We stopped only to eat, as Vicki just couldn’t get enough. I told my brother to try Adult Friend Finder.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid