Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Lesson from David

I was home alone when the door bell rang. The boy (man) standing outside took my breath away.

“Hi, I’m David. Is Pete home?” (He meant my older brother, 17, so he must be about the same age.)

I told him that Pete was at work, but that we were expecting him. I asked him in and gave him drinks and some sandwiches. I was very distracted because he was so good looking. He had long curly brown hair, very bright blue eyes. He was tall (six, two) with broad shoulders – wearing a vest type T shirt, which showed off his very muscular arms – and a narrow waist. The black Levi 501’s hugged his lower body, giving the most wonderful view of his tight round butt, and long powerful legs.

After our snack I showed him to his room, and said I was going to have a swim and that he could join me if he wanted. So after about ten minutes crawling lengths, I stopped and looking up saw him come over to the pool. Wow!

In clothes David looked good. Without them amazing!! (He was wearing sport shorts!) Still the tanned, and slightly hairy chest, tummy and legs looked so sexy, I became wet immediately. Well you know what I mean, I was wet already being in the water. Inside I meant. The shorts were loose fitting but left tantalising glimpses of curved butt cheeks, and a very large bulge in front.

Now I better confess I was only fifteen, and had never had sex before. A couple of boys had taken me out, but really I was not interested in those my age. Pete’s friends used to treat me like a little girl till I grew up, but they knew I was out of bounds, so did not go very far with me. I did enjoy kissing and cuddling them as much as I cold though, and for some time had been fantasying about sex.

After David had swum some lengths too, we stopped and then started playing tag. He could catch me real easy, and just touched my leg or arm. I had to really work to get him, but this one time I dived in and caught the waist band of his shorts. Then I wrapped my arms round him from behind so he stood up. Got you, I said, with my chin on his shoulder. He turned round and holding me by my arms, said, “so now I am caught, what are you going to do with me?”

I did not think. I just leaned forward and kissed him. He did not respond for a moment, and I was afraid he was not pleased. But then I felt him kiss me back, and pull me to him. Our mouths opened and tongues clashed. It was heaven. If I had not been in the water I might have fallen over. So after a few minutes of this, and feeling him against me, I lifted my legs and wrapped them round him, hooking the heals on his tight firm butt cheeks. He broke away, and looking at me said, “Are you this forward with all the boys you meet?”

“I never have been before. I just really fancy you”.

Grinning, he said, “Well Daisy, what are we to do about it?”

I was very excited, so I leaned down and whispered into his ear, “make love to me.”

“Are you sure?”, he whispered back.

“Yes. Please.”

Then without letting me go, he carried me to the steps, out of the pool, across to the house, and upstairs. When we got to the landing he breathed “which way?”

I directed him into my room, he closed the door with this foot, and stood me down. I hugged him and reached up to kiss him some more. He unfastened my bikini top, threw it aside, and rubbed and fondled my breasts. Then he broke off to kneel down in front of me and kiss and suck each one in turn. It felt so good. The nipples were hard as steel, and I was aching down below. I just wanted to climax, but it wasn’t happening. I clung onto his shoulders. Then he gently eased my bottoms off, pulling them to the floor, and as he caressed my legs up and down outside and inside my thighs, he kissed his way down my tummy till he reached my slit. I was moaning and the pleasure was really building up in me, when all at once his two thumbs and tongue reached my sex together. This thumbs entered me, pulling me open, just as his tongue reached my clit. He only did this for a second before I had a huge climax, crying out and shaking. When it subsided he was standing up holding me.

“Please I said, don’t stop. I want to fuck you properly.”

“I know honey. We will. Now do I need to get some protection?”

“No. It’s fine. I’m on the pill for my periods.”

“OK then. Go and lie down on the bed.”

He turned me round and gentle pushed me over to the bed. I stumbled towards it and landed on my knees with my ass in the air. I felt so weak with want, and comfortable. A moment later his hands held my hips and he leaned over and kissed my back. Then his hands were all over me, up and down my legs, butt and sides, under me, on my tits. My vagina was aching even more, and I could feel my juices running out of me. When I thought I could not stand it any longer, I felt his dick push into me. Oh, it was big. He had to stretch me and ease himself into me. I don’t know where my hymen had gone, horse riding probably, since I was small, but I was so wet, he was able to go slowly in, deeply in, all the way in. He stopped. Filling me, heating me, and letting me feel this wonderful sensation for the first time.

We did not move for a while as I got used the feel of him. Then I needed to move, so I eased forward and he stayed still, giving me control. Only a little, I did not want to loose him, then I pushed back again. A little forward; a little back. Then a bit further each time. Then he began to move too. Soon we were moving in long powerful thrusts, up and down his full length (nine inches I found out later), until I came again. It was sudden and violent and we fell apart. I cried out “no please don’t stop”. In a moment he had turned me onto my back and was over me, kissing me and sliding back in. I looked up at him, we smiled at each other and I caressed all of his wonderful body. We were moving again, well he was, all I could do was try to grip is dick as it slid in and out. As I felt another climax building I grabbed hold of his ass, pulling him to me, and this took him over the edge and we came together in an uncontrolled ecstasy of motion.

David stayed with us for the rest of the school holidays and we made love as often as we could be alone. He was really cross with me when he found out how young I was, but forgave me. Since then we see each other about once a year for a couple of weeks, and maybe we might get together long term. Still it was a wonderful first time, and I really love sex. The benefits of a good teacher!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid