Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just Fuck Me

The nicest thing about our house is the backyard. It’s enclosed, and I can suntan naked and the neighbors can’t see me. At least I thought they couldn’t. Then the young college guy across the lane sent me an email to my Adult Friend Finder ad! I was embarrassed to be recognized so close to home, especially since my husband doesn’t know. The guy told me he loved watching me in my backyard. I decided to give him a real show. One night while outside I peeked to see if he was looking. I saw his bedroom curtains move, and knew he was there. I rubbed lotion on my body, and let my fingers slip beneath my bikini top. I pinched my nipples to make them nice and hard, and pulled the fabric aside to show off my erect cherry nibs. My fingers continued to slide down until they were inside my bikini bottoms. My lips felt silky and smooth, and sticky wet between the folds. I was getting so into it that I completely forgot I had an audience until I heard a voice say ‘I can help you with that. I’m going to be a doctor.’ It was Harry, the boy from across the lane. He sat beside me on the lounger. His fingertips were cool in the night air, but refreshing as they twirled around my tender nipples. His tongue was nice and warm on them, and warmer as it trailed down to my sex mound. The chance of getting caught by my husband was a big turn-on. I’d only ever cheated away from home, but there we were, and I wanted his cock. Greedily I pulled down his pants and slid his thick prick into my hot mouth. He had a wide, really thick one that I had to stretch my lips around. I knew my pussy could handle what my mouth couldn’t. After a few minutes of soaking his meatstick I stook up and turned my ass to Harry. He played with my ass and pussy, nibbling my cheeks and fingering my hole. I spread for him, and he spread my pussy lips like butterfly wings. His tongue was hot on my hole, and surprised me when it touched on my ass. I had to fuck him. Young guys have so much energy. I asked him if he sees any other women from Adult Friend Finder; he told me I’m his first internet fling. As good as he was, he won’t be my last, that’s for sure!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid