Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

RainDrop and Speeed

We met on the internet about 2 years ago. So we decided to take a trip around the world together. We went to Chicago and got a hotel room with a heart shape tub, champagne and and the "essentials" The first night was we were good we did not have sex cause speeed was to shy to touch me. I was actually going crazy with desire.So the next night i decided i was going to make a move for him. We decided to take a swim in the hot tub and was tired of champagne so we got some Michelob Light, and we had about 10 beers so we were loosened up. It got very quiet and i asked what he was thinking and he wouldnt tell me, so i got close to him and I kissed him and found he was very hard.We were kissing and I was masterbating him until I decided that i wanted to taste him and so I started to kiss his chest and worked my way down, and to my amazment he had a 10 inch penis, It was very hard and very big. I was only able to take half of him at first, then as i got use to it I was able to take the whole thing, until he exploded!! He was very sweet!Then he offered to return the favor so we decided to try the 69! It was very arousing and we came at the same time, THen we went to the bed and we started to kiss some more and then I was so aroused i just couldnt take it anymore I decided to get on top of him and slowly tease him, little by little i would let him slide in me and i would let him get half way in then i would stop him, I teased him for about 10 minutes then all of a sudden i needed to cum so i started riding him so hard and fast that we came at the same time again. Just as i thought we were done he decided he wanted to try to touch my cervix, we heard that this was thrilling, so with my legs up very high, he was so big i could feel him against my cervix every stroke, I had so many orgaism that we lost count. It was the most sensual feeling in the world and we instantly fell in love.....

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid