Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shameless Slut

I thought I’d seen everything, then I met Trudi. She defies description with her multi-colored hair and outfits, but she knows how to fuck. I first saw Trudi on Adult Friend Finder, and I thought she was posing in her Halloween outfit. She’s a college student and she plays in a punk band. Trudi was up front about what she wanted from me; a meal, a gift, and maybe some spending money now and then. After all, she was a student and a starving artist. Our first night out I went to her gig. Trudi goes wild. Even with a belly full of pasta from the Italian restaurant I‘d taken her to, she was jumping all over the place and screaming into the mike. I liked it, and I knew I’d like it a lot more later if she bounced on my cock with as much energy. Trudi insisted on sucking my cock before I touched her pussy. She was getting off, and challenging herself to go deeper. That babe really jamned my knob down her throat. She must hold her breath, there’s no way you can breathe like that. Trudi fucks like she’s got a 350 motor running her. She’s so slim, must be all the sex. The second time Trudi brought her girlfriend with her. She was another multi-colored hair woman, with huge natural tits and a shaved pussy. I don’t know who sucked those tits more, me or Trudi. It was amazing to watch them mouth-mosh my cock. It was the most amazing threesome I’d ever had. A week later Trudi said ‘Fair is fair, it’s payback time.’ She wanted me to bring a friend. I couldn’t think of anyone. She said any guy would say yes, just ask, and make sure he was hung. I worried for a week and a half that I’d never see Trudi again. Desperate, I asked a married friend. He was surprised, and asked why I picked him. I promised nothing gay, just my girl wanted to suck and fuck at the same time with real prick. We arranged a meeting at my place the following afternoon. I knew Trudi would skip class if necessary. The next day I was nervous, but Trudi made everything okay. She breezed in when Ralph and I were having a beer, and sat on my lap. Then she stripped. It was like something out of a movie, but it was good. It was awesome watching her take twice the cock. If this wonderful Trudi experience ever ends, I’ll go right back to Adult Friend Finder for more.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid