Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dakota

I will never forget my first time. I was sixteen and very anxious to lose my virginity. My only problem, I was alittle shy when it came to making the "move". I didn't have any real problem dating... I played varsity football, ran track and wrestled. I was above average in the looks department, but like I said, when it came to making the final "move" I was very apprehensive. Well, things progressed pretty rapidly after I read an article in my mother's cosmo regarding men who had curved dicks. I have quite a curve (to the left) when my dick is erect. I mentioned to my mother, that I needed to visit the doctor. I didn't want to tell her why, but she could tell I was pretty nervous. After some uncomfortable coaxing, I told her why. After I told her, I was too nervous to go to the doctor and told her to forget it. She tried to reassure me and to go to the doctor, but I was too embarrassed at this point. A day or two passed, then my mother asked me if I would be more comfortable letting "Susan" check and see if I needed medical attention.Susan was my mother's best friend. Susan was quite a bit younger than my mother, but still a close friend. Susan was thirty-one, married and very attractive. She had blondish-brown hair, green eyes, and a great body. I laughed when my mother asked, I thought she was joking. She reassured me that Susan didn't mind helping me out. My mother informed me that she had mentioned my anxiety over the article and Susan had offered her assitance. Susan had told my mother she could understand why I would be embarrassed to go to a doctor. My mother then went on to say that Susan would only tell me if I needed to see a doctor and that nothing would be said to my mother either way. Susan told my mother she wouldn't discuss anything with her.... she told my mother that would be too uncomfortable for her. My mother insisted I either go to the doctor or let Susan examine me. I opted for Susan :)My mother also reassured me that she would not ask any questions of either Susan or myself.... either I needed to go to the doctor or I didn't. Well, a couple of day later, my parents went out of town for the weekend.... guess who called and asked if I wanted to come over- Susan.When I arrived, she could tell I was very nervous. She put me at ease very fast. She told me that everything that was said or done, would only be between "us". She wouldn't not tell anyone. She went on to inform me she wanted this to be casual and fun.... we were friends and she wanted to help me but only if I could relax. She didn't want to feel weird about what she was doing. Then she made me promise not tell anyone....she said no one would believe she just looked. I was really let down when she said that, I was really hoping for more. But just to show it to her, I didn't mind. She asked me to come upstairs to her bedroom.... she said that way no one could see through a window or anything. As we entered her bedroom, she pulled off her sweatshirt, stating it was warmer upstairs and she wanted to be comfortable too. She was wearing a very snug green t-shirt which showed the curves of her breast very nicely. She was wearing an awsome pair of jeans... nothing too tight. Snug in the butt, but relaxed in the legs. She had a great ass... picture perfect. As she tossed her sweatshirt to the ground and slipped out of her running shoes she once again said she wanted us to be relaxed. I was hard as a rock watching her move around that room..... then she asked exactly what I thought might be wrong with me. Then it hit me-I have to be hard for her to see my curve. I went limp- fast. I told her very nervously, we didn't need to do this.... it was too embarrassing.... She took me by the arm and asked why. I told her she didn't understand.... I tried to tell her she was going to be embarrassed if we continued. She told me no matter what, she would not be embarrassed...then she asked what was changing my mind. I figured when I tell her what I was worried about, she would agree and cancel. I explained what I had read in the article and she still didn't seem to understand... I continued my curve was not always there... she still didn't seem to understand.... then I just said it- "when I am aroused, that's when it is really curved"........ I was very scared at that point.Susan just smiled and giggled, then she hugged me then she looked right into my eyes and said she thought that was the case. Then she asked if that botherd me. I didn't know what to say, and she could sense that. She said, to be honest, she would rather see a hard penis then a soft one anytime and giggled. I was at ease (somewhat) again. Then she asked if I would be ok continuing. I eagerly said yes. She had a cedar chest at the foot of her bed... she sat on it and asked me to come over to her. As I approached, she put her hands on my belt and looked at me and made me promise if I became uncomfortable to tell her right away. I agreed. She undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, then looked up at me and asked if it was ok that she was pulling my jeans down..... I didn't mind. She tickled her fingers over my stomach and giggled saying again, she wanted us to be relaxed. Then she told me to slip my shoes off. I did.I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Susan was pulling my jeans down, to my knees then to my ankles.. then she said take them off..... more comfortable that way, she said. I did.I was rock solidly hard!!! She noticed and started making comments.... she giggled and stared. She pulled my briefs over my curved shaft and continued down until she had pulled them off of me. There I was, hard as a rock with Susan just inches away from my love toy. I thought I was going to cum all over her right then.... in fact I was a little scared I really was going to cum all over her beautiful lips right then, but I calmed down.She started examining me looking up and down. She lifted up my shirt and examined up and down some more. I was in heaven. She was running her long fingers over my thighs as she was playing doctor. Then she looked up at me, right into my eyes and said I don't think you have anything to worry about, but I am not sure... do you mind if I touch. I could barely get the word no out and she put my balls in her hand....ran her long fingers up my shaft and took my swollen dick in her fist. She said she needed to see something.... she started stroking me up and down......I was going nuts. She lingered her lips just inches away from my head. She then, without taking her eyes off of my shaft, asked if that hurt. I again barely was able to get the word no out. She said good, she was afraid the up and down movement might hurt b/c of the curve and she stopped stroking. She looked up at me and said, she was alittle uncomfortable. I thought nooooooooooooo. Then she said, your just about undressed..... and asked me if I minded if she undressed. She pulled her t-shirt off, slipped out of her jeans.... leaned back on the bed and asked me to pull her socks off. Just touching her skin made me feel like I was going to cum again. Then she stood up and said she pulled my underwear off, it would only be fair if I pulled hers off. She turned around and I undid her bra and it fell to the ground. I ran my fingers down her back until I got to her panties. She was gorgous.... very firm is the best word I can use. I could see her breasts while standing behind her.... they were so firm and her nipples were so hard. I slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder, took my hands and cupped them on her breasts. I was so close to cumming.....it took everything not to cum right there. Her breasts were so firm and nice. My dick was laying right in the folds of her tight ass pointing towards her back. She started pressing her ass against my dick. She kissed my cheek and asked if I liked her body. I was again barely able to speak. She took my right hand and guided it between her legs....she was so wet and warm. She whispered in my ear and asked if I was still comfortable.... again I barely was able to speak. She turned kissed me softly and asked me in another whisper, if I could still keep a secret..... then she kissed down my chest and stomach and down to my rigid dick. She sucked and licked..... I was trying so hard not to cum. She must have noticed. She looked up and smiled and said relax.... if you do, you will get to again. As soon as she put her mouth back onto my dick, I exploded right into her mouth. She started jacking my off and licking my cum off of my head. Cum was everywhere.... her mouth, my dick, everywhere in that area. she licked me clean then layed back on the cedar chest and across the bed. I knew what she wanted... I kneeled down between her legs and ate her out for about half and hour..... then she let out several loud moans and her pussy became soaked. It was so good. Just delicious. She raised up and started kissing me. I hadn't noticed but I was starting to get hard again.....she noticed and guided me to the side of the bed. We layed across it and she climbed on top of me. She looked right into my eyes and said she knew I would be able to get hard again then she giggled and guided my hard dick right into her very warm and wet hole. It was great. I came, she came. We ended up continuing to have sex for about two years. After I graduated, I went off to college. She visited me once while I was at school. Since I have graduated we haven't been together, we are still great friends.....and her and my mother are still very close. Mom doesn't know about Susan and me.... at least I don't think so.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid