Have a hot story????? Just sent it to my email address : googlefriends_1000@yahoo.com Also Don't forget to see our other blogs!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

dreamr_xcess

It happened on tuesday,july 21.I was supposed to be stayingthe night at a girlfriends house. but instead I ended upstaying at this guys house. At first I didnt think anythingwas going to happen, but we ended up going in his bathroom to "shave his dog."(the weather is hot,and the dog gets sick in hot weather if not shaved)so anyway, we were in his bathroom shaving the dog when he started kissing me. I thought, ok , this is cool.But then he just took all of hisclothes off!I was like oh my gosh! I am a virgin and I didnt want to have sex w/him. I made it clear that I didntwant to have sex w/him and he was ok with it.the next thingI knew he was stripping me. he tried to titty-fuck me,but when he couldn't get up he put his dick in my mouth!!I had never given a bj before but I figured, what the hell! so I gave him a bj.I have to admit it was about the strangest feeling in the world.His dick was long and ougly!!Do all dicks look like that? And just to let you know I didn'tswallow.When he cummed in my mouth I just about gagged!!!!afterwards he did tell me that I was good.Im not sure if I would give bj's all the time, but that definately is not my last time giving a bj!!!

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid